• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    harryverderchki

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
    lmao this is funny.

If you hit the MrWorker Bot he will message you and try to convert you to christianism.
    and try and touch your private areas

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    what about bots posting about bots?

i think they should limit them....

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tai

• Mr_Tai
    replied
    i have to agree with sellz if anything has to change about them

Although I don't think it has to change that much if we get the right numbers. Cities are now just flooded with these things. And i'm curious about the other types of bots and how those will change gameplay

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
    lmao this is funny.

If you hit the MrWorker Bot he will message you and try to convert you to christianism.
    Sorry MBC... Hadn't read all the responses when I made that post about the worker bot.. But at least we were thinking along the same lines. lol

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    A Mr.Worker bot... where it fills your inbox full of nonsense for the rest of the round.

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash

• MrBigCash
    replied
    lmao this is funny.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    -chuckles-

Leave a comment:

• Islander
    Banned

• Islander
    replied
    how about revenge bots that automatically go 4 star and build 6 million ops and 3 million dus in the same union then they hack your paypal and destroy your well being

Leave a comment:

• Enoch

• Enoch
    replied
    it doesn't matter what anyone thinks if it makes money for them they will do it if not they don't care.

Leave a comment:

• sellz

• sellz
    replied
    I'm not a fan of these extra layered luck based rewards/punishments, to me it lowers the skill level.
    I'd rather have the skill of the player rewarded so things like different Networths and DU totals with different places the money is hidden, some bots being banked in personal banks so looting isn't possible, would be the way I’d like it to go. Simulated how players would play rather than having ATM machines.

Leave a comment:

• Murkki

• Murkki
    replied
    That poll would just go through Storm i guess

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki

• harryverderchki
    replied
    lets get more ideas and then have a poll on what most people like after a week or so. Then give it to the storm for consideration .

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    haha. i like those ideas harry. make it a risk reward thing they should do that. Also with that every once in awhile you get like 50-100 billion dollar loot.

or a double loot bot your loot doubles whatever u have on hand.

tons of cool things you could do
    I think that the bots are actually so good that to balance it out I would prefer to start with some bad shit happening to em. And these bots can be set up with non 10000 ops and maybe a random amount of dus and maybe an interesting amount of kps. Let the killers possibly experience getting blown up.

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    how about a Harry bot ,when you hit it it talks bollocks for 3 hours
    lol why would you need to have one that talks bollocks for two hours less then I do . ?

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
    Me likes

Definately needs a bit o' spice thrown in with it.

I liked my idea of them being armed at different levels, but hidden, with some being super strong fuckerz.
    i like this idea . except it looks like you are winning even tho you are losing. the DOH bot .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X