• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bout bots

bout da bots ...

been thinking about those bots .

how about we have the following.??

A freeze bot. random whenever they recharge dollars one becomes a freeze bot. Freezes the player for three hours that attacks it.

A blow up bot. it blows up and so do you . All your dus , planes, cars, guns, drugs and money goes ka boom when you attack this bot

An extra turn bot. You hit this bot and you get an extra 1000 turns.

An immobile bot. You hit this bot and you can't leave the city.

a reverse hit bot. You hit this bot and it takes your money . Special award for anyone that zeros themselves.

A Robot. it does all the work for ya

Comment

Me likes

Definately needs a bit o' spice thrown in with it.

I liked my idea of them being armed at different levels, but hidden, with some being super strong fuckerz.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

haha. i like those ideas harry. make it a risk reward thing they should do that. Also with that every once in awhile you get like 50-100 billion dollar loot.

or a double loot bot your loot doubles whatever u have on hand.

tons of cool things you could do

Comment

how about a Harry bot ,when you hit it it talks bollocks for 3 hours

Comment

a EVRYTHING IN A CLICK BOT , When u hit it u win the jackpot ?

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              Me likes

Definately needs a bit o' spice thrown in with it.

I liked my idea of them being armed at different levels, but hidden, with some being super strong fuckerz.
              i like this idea . except it looks like you are winning even tho you are losing. the DOH bot .

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                how about a Harry bot ,when you hit it it talks bollocks for 3 hours
                lol why would you need to have one that talks bollocks for two hours less then I do . ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  haha. i like those ideas harry. make it a risk reward thing they should do that. Also with that every once in awhile you get like 50-100 billion dollar loot.

or a double loot bot your loot doubles whatever u have on hand.

tons of cool things you could do
                  I think that the bots are actually so good that to balance it out I would prefer to start with some bad shit happening to em. And these bots can be set up with non 10000 ops and maybe a random amount of dus and maybe an interesting amount of kps. Let the killers possibly experience getting blown up.

Comment

lets get more ideas and then have a poll on what most people like after a week or so. Then give it to the storm for consideration .

Comment

That poll would just go through Storm i guess

Comment

I'm not a fan of these extra layered luck based rewards/punishments, to me it lowers the skill level.
                        I'd rather have the skill of the player rewarded so things like different Networths and DU totals with different places the money is hidden, some bots being banked in personal banks so looting isn't possible, would be the way I’d like it to go. Simulated how players would play rather than having ATM machines.

Comment

it doesn't matter what anyone thinks if it makes money for them they will do it if not they don't care.

Comment

how about revenge bots that automatically go 4 star and build 6 million ops and 3 million dus in the same union then they hack your paypal and destroy your well being

Comment

-chuckles-
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X