Got something to say? Write a blog about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got something to say? Write a blog about it

Have you got something you think others would like to know about? Why not share it with the whole TMB community? War news, interesting tales to tell, stories about mafias, funny stories, family histories or anything you think that would interest others.

Personally I would love to see the history of the TMB families preserved. Is there anyone out there that can write a history on GoldenGate, Pissheads, Omerta, ICS, UML,
    Pinoy, Republic, Global_Demons, Boomboom, SCU, MBU, CCCP, RU, IU, Yakuza, Avengers, UnderWorld, Pandora, Para_Bellum, Moctezuma, Aces, Snipers, Revolution, BOS, Brotherhood, Phoenix, General_Hospital, Warhounds, Hooligans, Wankers, Prophecy, Degenerates, La_Cosa_Nostra, Skidmark, Circus_Nuts, Gambino, Illumnati, Twisted, West Coast, Inner Circle, Jerks, TaxCollectors, PowerRangers. Mobsters, Outfit, Alpine Generation, SouthSide, Hooligans, UC, and many, many more.

We will give you 35,000 won turns for any blog published by the blog team. Send your blogs to:
    [email protected]

Now to finish with a smile - did you hear about the one where 2 police officers were called out to a domestic? When they arrived on the scene they reported back to the station. "On scene at the domestic, we have a deceased male apparently his wife shot him for walking on her wet floor." From the station "Have you arrested her yet?" From the police at the scene "Are you kidding? The floor's still wet!"

skype = tmbtiki

-chuckles-
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

You wrote Hooligans twice Tiki, but if you want it so much i'll make for you. lol

Comment

this should get mangum_44 writing he created or helped create pretty much all those fams.
        Last edited by Eli_462; 08-05-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          this should mangum_44 writing he created or helped create pretty much all those fams.
          Hahahahahahaha truth

Comment

haha good point HH

Comment

I wrote a history of WARRIORS it's in my blogs

A story traitors and lyers

About how I rised created an empire then was betrayed

It's a periodic goes through many years and talks about old familys aswell

Its a very good read and interesting

Read it
              Last edited by MrWorker; 08-05-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

it was a good read and that crew sucks ass so wouldn't be bothered about those retards if i were you
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

yes all families are bad and ICS is the only good family isnt that right V

Comment

ah great

it's finally sinking in

Comment

Working...
                    X