This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looting. fam size and turns

Admins reduced won turn and free players ability already in union and other mechanics. Now this is half price, half fam and one third of bot cash not worth to play anymore.

thanks

why admins not do it slowly and check results but just cutting all to a minumum doesnt help

Comment

So obviously we knew these changes would initially cause discontent. Change is difficult for anybody and whether it be small or big change it causes people to be upset. Fact is nobody likes change. The decision was made to help balance the playing field in the game as simply there are too many won credits in the game being given out every round. Prizes continued to go up while player count did not. To help resolve that prizes needed to be reduced particularly at the family level. Let's be honest a free player should not be out building and killing full on tier 4 players who are subbed and add purchased credits to the round as often and easily as they have been. There is no challenge in the game like that or skill needed as it limits the need to be efficient with your turns or even contemplate what adding now would do to you later or potentially the next round knowing you would just restock those turns you burned so easily and quickly.

In terms of looting. There is just simply too much cash in the game being generated from the bots. Which devalues buying subs/credits and a lot of times even needing as many people in your family because you can outloot most of them alone. With the old values, a good free player looter can easily loot 250 bil a day on the base turns so in a 10 day round that's 2.5 trillion, how much can a T4 sub collect? Roughly 1.5 tril? The change is to rebalance alot of broken things in the game and just because looting is less in cash amounts the value of cash just went up significantly.

These changes are obviously being looked at heavily for further balancing reasons and we are always open to suggestions so please feel free to reach out to us so we can continue to balance and grow the game.

Thank You,
      Zero
      TMB STAFF

“It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the forums.”

Comment

Bull.

All the recent changes have done is lower the amount of traffic on the site thus isolating the game even more.

You will have a scenario where lower level players will be unable to get in families as their contribution cash wise will not be worthwhile and you will have 2 possibly 3 families fully subbed who will. So you will end up with a core of roughly 60 players contributing money towards the site/game.

Site will be less active and will die out. Hell I am normally subbed and chip into funds but I like to loot and contribute as I spend a lot of time on here. Granted not everyone can and I appreciate collecting is gonna be an equal part of the game.

What is the point in players like me paying for a sub now when my looting contribution to family is a far lesser percentage?

I and many other certainly wont be contributing to sub packages just to login and collect once a day.

Storms issue, as I have already told him, is he keeps looking to the past for a fix when it simply isn’t financially viable given that there is probably about 3-4% of the numbers around that were years back

Comment

I got Np with the changes my only problem is this 10 day round crap. And the value of free players never gets devalued bc or less money or turns an families will still take bc of the simple fact of the trust loyalty an respect they have for they’re players. Let me ask you something miko you’ve been here now a while correct.

these changes come an go an yet we’re all still here for the most part. This ain’t the first time or the last time it will happen. If you want to be worth something then put in that work. It’s easy for a lvl1 to loot an get a free killer medal to earn himself free credits.

Comment

Originally posted by miko_robbini View Post
            Bull.

All the recent changes have done is lower the amount of traffic on the site thus isolating the game even more.

You will have a scenario where lower level players will be unable to get in families as their contribution cash wise will not be worthwhile and you will have 2 possibly 3 families fully subbed who will. So you will end up with a core of roughly 60 players contributing money towards the site/game.

Site will be less active and will die out. Hell I am normally subbed and chip into funds but I like to loot and contribute as I spend a lot of time on here. Granted not everyone can and I appreciate collecting is gonna be an equal part of the game.

What is the point in players like me paying for a sub now when my looting contribution to family is a far lesser percentage?

I and many other certainly wont be contributing to sub packages just to login and collect once a day.

Storms issue, as I have already told him, is he keeps looking to the past for a fix when it simply isn’t financially viable given that there is probably about 3-4% of the numbers around that were years back
            While you're welcome to your opinion its just that. Saying the game will die because you dont agree with something or it effects you directly does not make it a fact. This exact same comment has happened every single time the game has changed anything in a major way. PEOPLE DONT LIKE CHANGE, that's not just in a game like TMB but in life.

So as a looter you will loot less, that's correct as there is less cash in the game, but when EOR comes and there's significantly less cash in the game just because you looted less cash this round than last doesn't mean your value as a looter went down. Instead of every family having 10 tril at EOR, it will likely be less which means you're going to finish in the same general areas come EOR with just less cash involved.

Yes, this is a boost to those who have a sub and just sign in and collect, but why should a free player who loots bots be able to double that of a T4 subbed collector? Just as a T4 subbed player be able to loot 10-15 trillion which will out loot say 6-8 T4 collecting subs alone, it's not balanced this way. Looting is still valuable but not broken like it was.

As for why people would consider continuing to support the game, to each their own. This isn't looting simulator where that's the whole point to the game. Some find it in collecting, some find it in looting, killing, others the social aspect of it, that's what makes this a Mafia game.

I challenge people who don't agree with changes to come up with ideas on ways to improve or balance the game, one rule doesn't fit all nor should one style of play dictate the entire game.
            TMB STAFF

“It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the forums.”

Comment

Not quite sure what you’re asking me but yeah I have been around here a while on and off.

Loyalty is a good thing so I agree with you on that but the issue there is that with 20 member families there is not now the scope to reward those loyalties.

If you are a family boss who wants to compete round in round out who are you gonna choose in your crew?....a loyal level 1 or a subbed player who can build to 2m ops and use whatever won turns for a big collect.

Latest move is only gonna once again lower the active members currently in the game.... but hey who the fuck am I to say and I hope I am proven wrong but I doubt it.

If Storm things the game will survive with 50/60 subbed players who log in once or twice a day to collect then who am I too argue we are all just expected to accept the changes even if we believe they are detrimental to the long term future of the game.

If he and the rest of the staff feel that this is the way to grow the game then so be it.

From speaking to the people I have I get the general consensus that they are of the same opinion

Comment

Originally posted by miko_robbini View Post
                Not quite sure what you’re asking me but yeah I have been around here a while on and off.

Loyalty is a good thing so I agree with you on that but the issue there is that with 20 member families there is not now the scope to reward those loyalties.

If you are a family boss who wants to compete round in round out who are you gonna choose in your crew?....a loyal level 1 or a subbed player who can build to 2m ops and use whatever won turns for a big collect.

Latest move is only gonna once again lower the active members currently in the game.... but hey who the fuck am I to say and I hope I am proven wrong but I doubt it.

If Storm things the game will survive with 50/60 subbed players who log in once or twice a day to collect then who am I too argue we are all just expected to accept the changes even if we believe they are detrimental to the long term future of the game.

If he and the rest of the staff feel that this is the way to grow the game then so be it.

From speaking to the people I have I get the general consensus that they are of the same opinion
                If those 50-60 subbed players are only logging in once or twice per day to collect, and not enjoying the game, we have bigger issues.
                We as staff want everyone to have an enjoyable experience and a feeling that you get what you pay for.
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

First and foremost this game is STRATEGY, so it means if you wanna win you gonna have to think and make some plans. Its very hard for admins to make a balance between looting and collecting. Game doesnt make any profit of looting.
                  Now looting is shit if we compare it to the old days. When looters had to plan how to use turns smart, cause the biggest won stack we had was like max 100-150k. I was top 3 looter in game and i know how hard was it comparing to this looting now. Rounds were capped at 90K won. No sub pack deals, subs were 60 $ not 30 like today. Fam gold was 25k won and union was 50k turns and pot was paid in creds for like 6 months or so. Still you fucks have sub pack deals, cheap subs and uncapped rounds. And pot is still paid in cash so dont cry. If you dont like it go play farmville

Comment

Originally posted by Gale View Post
                    First and foremost this game is STRATEGY, so it means if you wanna win you gonna have to think and make some plans. Its very hard for admins to make a balance between looting and collecting. Game doesnt make any profit of looting.
                    Now looting is shit if we compare it to the old days. When looters had to plan how to use turns smart, cause the biggest won stack we had was like max 100-150k. I was top 3 looter in game and i know how hard was it comparing to this looting now. Rounds were capped at 90K won. No sub pack deals, subs were 60 $ not 30 like today. Fam gold was 25k won and union was 50k turns and pot was paid in creds for like 6 months or so. Still you fucks have sub pack deals, cheap subs and uncapped rounds. And pot is still paid in cash so dont cry. If you dont like it go play farmville
                    Harsh, but balls on accurate

Comment

Miko. A lvl 4 sub that builds 2 mill an a lvl 1 are different but equally useful. As a boss you have to do what’s right for the family first. This is a war game an as good ole gale said strategy.

id make my fam with both supporters an non supporter of your family is 30 members let’s just say then with these rules make 2 families one only killers an the main fam with looters an collectors an 3 killers supply second family with cash by having them max your banker an killing other bankers or families depending on your nap list. Which by today that’s most likely a short as nap list lol. Setup a system that works to your advantage. But everyone has to be on the same page of this plan.

theres many ways to go about this it isn’t the end of tmb I’ve been here 13 years bud I’ve seen it all people always complain when it’s not in there favor an people always say tmb will die out an yet look 14 years later still here up an running m8. Only thing I hate is this stupid FUCKING 10day bullshit everything else I can care less about bc I’ve been throu it all an this ain’t shit.

Comment

i swear that when the game had 7b bots we had teds here, and freak for a bit, j-money too, UC were also still spending right?

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                          i swear that when the game had 7b bots we had teds here, and freak for a bit, j-money too, UC were also still spending right?

Both Teds and Freaks leaving game doesnt have anything to do with 7b bots lmfao. JMoney is busy as i heard

Comment

so all those i mentioned were here and spending at that time

im not interested in why they left but more about what got them spending in the first place and why bot settings didnt change when they were here. the balance cant have been that far off
                            Last edited by P-T; 06-23-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

It's easy to be tough with bellyful, isn't it Gale?

Comment

Working...
                              X