Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxing in family allowed from next round

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maxing in family allowed from next round

    Hi Everyone

    We have noted the feedback from players that its difficult to max your team if there is no unions. So from next round, we will enable family members to max each other.

    Thank you
    - The Mafia Boss
    Last edited by Fornax; 06-19-2019, 11:47 AM.
    Game Admin

  • #2
    Should do a 100% banking round one of these days! Last time we had a round like that, all the looters came out of the woodworks and it was super fun!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Clutch View Post
      Should do a 100% banking round one of these days! Last time we had a round like that, all the looters came out of the woodworks and it was super fun!
      0% banking, old school rules where family ranks are determined by cash in the family not the bank. Looters paradise.

      Comment


      • #4
        Maxxing within family will make things lot more better!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Hi Everyone

          We have noted the feedback from players that its difficult to max your team if there is no unions. So from next round, we will enable family members to max each other.

          Thank you
          - The Mafia Boss
          Why don't we just have unions then??
          I assume kps will also be available from family members too...


          also I would bring back"must form families within the first few days thingy?

          Comment


          • #6
            Maxing in fams is bullsheeeit

            why not encourage cunts to beg other cunts for a max

            promote that begging culture

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beva0 View Post
              Maxing in fams is bullsheeeit

              why not encourage cunts to beg other cunts for a max

              promote that begging culture
              Amen. This rule change shows just how much the active player pool has dwindled. Cunts can't get people to max for them so they need to get rules changed so they can max themselves? Many families work together and have working relationships for maxing, I only see this rule change benefiting a few who have earned their reputations and lack of respect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Does that mean you can get KP's from your family members aswell?

                Comment

                Working...
                X