Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Proposition to IC

Hello Everyone, (especially IC)

If you guys don't know me, I'm Reck from UC, you can love me, hate me, or whatever but i don't care. Anyways I'm here to publicly to offer IC a chance to win some rounds once again. I honestly feel bad for these dumbasses. My proposition to them is to make me the Don of IC and I will win us some championships. Clearly whatever management or organization skills they have over there, is pretty much embarrassing. I mean shit, imagine having a record of like 1-6 vs us and somehow still being scared to going up against IU but put more $ into my pocket. I actually love it man! I will bring you idiots back to glory, but in return I ask to be the Don, and for free subs since shit, you guys hand them out for nothing over there. Simple trade-off and I think we could work together to Make IC great again!

Ps: Sending your hitters to other fams to zero our ops didn't work, nor did your fake message sending LMAO. How did yall think that was gona work???? Also UC thanks you guys for paying our subs this round!

1)
    1. PopeBenedict $373,128,039,350,354
    2. J-Money $354,361,848,384,028
    2)

1 Jackpot $592 Reckaholic $166,304,867,708,601
    2 125,000 turns Brostar $80,004,637,529,705

Is IC The worst ran fam in this game? (Like seriously)
    YES
    14.29%
    DUH WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT
    85.71%

Damn, shots fired!

Comment

Hard to disagree with this pmsl

Comment

2 125,000 turns Brostar $80,004,637,529,705 union

rank boss value
        1. IU_RU_HQ LOPOV $20,378,360,968,938
        2. Uniteddunts Reckaholic $17,704,460,914,130

All that coh and didn’t think of banking down 4T to get his union gold

Noob or sucking cock?

Comment

Originally posted by Truthful View Post
          2 125,000 turns Brostar $80,004,637,529,705 union

rank boss value
          1. IU_RU_HQ LOPOV $20,378,360,968,938
          2. Uniteddunts Reckaholic $17,704,460,914,130

All that coh and didn’t think of banking down 4T to get his union gold

Noob or sucking cock?

Well you fucking idiot, if you saw i banked 25t but saw one of your idiots still collecting so i decided to play it safe AND bank 15t so I would 100% get the win

But stay salty you fucking bum

Comment

it's a good offer they would be smart to give it some thought.

but they aren't the worse ran family in the game at least they try not sure why they keep trying against us maybe cause of that one fluke win they had against us. well, they can't take that away from ya.

Comment

Ya’ll after some union golds bruh?? 2 fo fi dalla’s, 2 fo fi dalla’s

Comment

Y'all got anymore of them union golds? Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg
                I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I don't normally bring myself to such weak-minded actions as talking "forum trash".
                  I'll keep this brief.

FACT - You were so scared of the one and only threat to your "win(?)" that mid-round you felt the need to try to actually pay someone to take out our bank instead of unzipping that little piss ant pecker of yours and doing it yourself.
                  FACT - You keep posting the same "win(?)" as PopeBenedict over and over.....the one that we had someone not collect on time....when you were surely beaten without that happening.
                  FACT - We're not paying your subs this round because we didn't add shit to the JP.
                  FACT - You just capped twice the people we did when all we were aiming for was family rank and an exciting EOR......if we wanted to beat you, we would have.
                  FACT - As soon as the EOR cash was in Babbo's hands you gunshy fuckboys started capping the population in anticipation of the smoke. You know what it is.
                  FACT - Nobody from IC has hit your ops from ANYPLACE. The last time we beat you into insignificance it was from right here at home.
                  FACT - You can't be the Don of IC. At a minimum you have to color inside the lines.
                  FACT - You won! Which means you prevailed over your people.....but your team still finished second Second place union, second place organization....can't win 'em all.....

Sno

Comment

Originally posted by SnoMan View Post
                    I don't normally bring myself to such weak-minded actions as talking "forum trash".
                    I'll keep this brief.

FACT - You were so scared of the one and only threat to your "win(?)" that mid-round you felt the need to try to actually pay someone to take out our bank instead of unzipping that little piss ant pecker of yours and doing it yourself.
                    FACT - You keep posting the same "win(?)" as PopeBenedict over and over.....the one that we had someone not collect on time....when you were surely beaten without that happening.
                    FACT - We're not paying your subs this round because we didn't add shit to the JP.
                    FACT - You just capped twice the people we did when all we were aiming for was family rank and an exciting EOR......if we wanted to beat you, we would have.
                    FACT - As soon as the EOR cash was in Babbo's hands you gunshy fuckboys started capping the population in anticipation of the smoke. You know what it is.
                    FACT - Nobody from IC has hit your ops from ANYPLACE. The last time we beat you into insignificance it was from right here at home.
                    FACT - You can't be the Don of IC. At a minimum you have to color inside the lines.
                    FACT - You won! Which means you prevailed over your people.....but your team still finished second Second place union, second place organization....can't win 'em all.....

Sno
                    Fact Check 1: I knew they were with you so I wanted to see what they'd say so I could smell the rat out
                    Fact Check 2: Aw so cute, I dont give a fuck, maybe he shouldnt have sucked dick to collect on time... and even then, we had 1 more collect if we wanted too
                    Fact Check 3: I made $200 off this pot so looks like you are eh
                    Fact Check 4: Why you lying? " Exciting EOR"? You find it exciting to fucking lose over and over?
                    Fact Check 5: You idiots thought you had us beat, not realizing our fastest guys were waiting for your goons
                    Fact Check 6: Oh yeah totally bro, we all know you guys were to scared
                    Fact Check 7: I will be the Don of IC before the end of my career. I bet.
                    Fact Check 8: Awh we won second!!! Where were you guys in turbo? Did you even rank? Oh wait, did we take that gold? I cant remember. All good for me

NOW LET ME GIVE YOU SOME FACTS

FACT - You're record is 1 and 6 vs us. The one win was from IU saving you goofs too
                    FACT - You apologized to us for shit kicking you LMAO
                    FACT - MY brain is bigger than your whole stupid core combined
                    FACT - If and when I become the DON OF IC, i GAURANTEE TO BRING US TO THE PROMISE LAND

Comment

Your* record - not you’re - that big brain eh
                      Last edited by Black_Irish; 06-03-2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

nice multi show uc

Comment

Originally posted by SnoMan View Post
                          I'll keep this brief.

FACT - You were so scared of the one and only threat to your "win(?)" that mid-round you felt the need to try to aaaostually pay someone to take out our bank instead of unzipping that little piss ant pecker of yours and doing it yourself.

Sno
                          Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses. Regardless of that though, you guys against UC during EOR is extremely lopsided. Anything you say after all those losses is moot. Either stop trying or stop making excuses when you lose.

Comment

Watch me win this Jp mom

Comment

Wreck nobody profits on this game.... Not with only 30% to pot.... Lucky to break even.....

and i agree cant even count on 2 hamds the amlunt ofultis Hollywood hubert has.

Comment

Working...
                              X