Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iu spaceship

rom chaos
    6 hours, 21 minutes, and 55 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 0 of your boys were killed, 65975 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 21 minutes, and 58 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 0 of your boys were killed, 65975 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 1 second ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 2969 of your boys were killed, 66124 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 2 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 9629 of your boys were killed, 66605 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 4 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 16371 of your boys were killed, 67424 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 7 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 23229 of your boys were killed, 68585 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 9 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 30239 of your boys were killed, 70097 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 13 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 37436 of your boys were killed, 71969 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 14 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 43271 of your boys were killed, 74133 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 0 glocks, 2 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
    from chaos 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 17 seconds ago.
    chaos invaded your headquarter. 47008 of your boys were killed, 76483 of chaos's died as well. harryverderchki collected $0 and stole 1,782 glocks, 2 shotguns, 2 uzis, 2 ak47 from the bodies.
    WE Here on the IU spaceship are having a good time. Says on the "whose online" that in 2012 that there were over 16000 active people here online at a particular moment. So anyway we were trying to figure out why V always says IU is killing the game when clearly people seem to be committing suicide. In our IU space ship we are listening to .. Bluebird by Buffalo Springfield. Maybe this is why people got fooled by the "make america great again"?? Anyway just thought I would drop a line to say fuckyou and keep them suicides high. Nothing makes IU happier then watching a good suicide.

And so tell us whats happening on your spaceship.. And if you really want me to pay any attention to what you got to say... how about telling me how we get back to over 16000 logged in at the same time. Lets me start off with the most obvious question ..

WTF were the rules when we had over 16000 people active at that second in time. ?? Let me then ask the next obvious question ... Why not try and do a blitz out to all the old players and tell them we are going to try and go back to those rules for a bit?? I started playing with someone that taught me this game that started playing about that time in 2012.. I been waiting a long time and a lot of changes to get to where we are now. Discuss.
    Last edited by harryverderchki; 05-30-2019, 12:05 AM.

I dont understand

Comment

Loki was bound to a rock as punishment, why would you pick that name ?? I

Comment

Bitches will always take the easy way out and call themselves pros. They don’t live up to their name very well ..

Comment

In my space ship I’m listening to amigos, lil dirk. Jacques. And watching the lil munchkins roll out Jackie D amico out the door an deflate his ego. What about the rest of tmb?

Comment

Don't worry were only a million miles away from 2010 time frame. lets add a live support button tjat Will bring loads to game and keep em happy

Comment

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...067#post108067

Franky....You will never beat me. I've been fucking punk boys like you up since Hector was a pup

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...067#post108067

Franky....You will never beat me. I've been fucking punk boys like you up since Hector was a pup
                So Jackie fucks boy's ....oh well each to there own..

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

So Jackie fucks boy's ....oh well each to there own..

LMAO!!
                  I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Jackie fucks boys? I thought it was the other way around.

Comment

harry i think your numbers may be off a bit. 16k online sounds high, and i'd have pegged the zenith at a few years earlier. but that's being picky.

whether it was 16k or 1.6k or even just 600, it's a fair question. i'd like to have fun like the golden years too.

Comment

Awwww made a post about me well you hit me and I had enough du you but I got hit by some one some else but what can I say I love wasting turns you iu lot all you lot do is suck tmk dick for turns

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                          harry i think your numbers may be off a bit. 16k online sounds high, and i'd have pegged the zenith at a few years earlier. but that's being picky.

whether it was 16k or 1.6k or even just 600, it's a fair question. i'd like to have fun like the golden years too.
                          the number came from the website so it may be off. also states there is over 2 million playing.

in any event the post as you know is about look how boring the game has gotten where people have nothing to do but suicide.

The options I had was to put all my hate mail in a blog or try and do something constructive.

So lets find out what the digits are for the highest active player count. excluding active bots. Lets find out what those rules were .. and lets blast out to people we know , have known,, and let em know that these rules are coming back for a bit to try out. What do we have to lose. ??

I would make one exception if people get whiny about killing in that we have to bank kills like we do dollars if we go back to killer family ranks.

So no post isnt about suicides other then the entire state of the game right now.

IU players are not really active doing anything. We are just chillin to some music. The bluebird version of buffalo springfield we were listening to was the long version with 3 seperate endings. Think its almost 9 minutes long. We got tired of listening to spoon.. got nuttin. a long time ago.

Maybe there is no hope but wtf if you got better ideas lets hear em.

Comment

Surfboard

Comment

Working...
                            X