Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poker_king in turbo

..... is Honda.

Let's see if he can actually win something with those ops!!
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

What a waste of sperm

Whoever joined him.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Lmao hahahaa

Comment

Who cares. I didn't see u do anything in turbo so why worry about who someone else is and what they did or didn't do?

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
          Who cares. I didn't see u do anything in turbo so why worry about who someone else is and what they did or didn't do?
          How do you know what I did in turbo?
          You knew my turbo name??

Ahhhh, you were one of the few rank whores that spied his ops and thought you would get into bed with him, in the hopes of whoring some free turns.......

A little butt hurt are we?
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Lol good one blind

Comment

"lol good one blind" says one child to another....

that was a really chilidish remark coming from someone i know can deliver better than that

or is kanakz the one whoring for turns with blind...because that would explain
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                How do you know what I did in turbo?
                You knew my turbo name??

Ahhhh, you were one of the few rank whores that spied his ops and thought you would get into bed with him, in the hopes of whoring some free turns.......

A little butt hurt are we?
                Nope.. but I know who won and it wasn't YOU so you have no reason to be blasting someone else for what they did when you didn't do shit yourself.

Comment

Drudge jump on the gravy train with the rest of the rank whores..

Before you say who didn't do anything... We won as a family, as you guys whored out to the biggest Dick in the family

Comment

Nope.. but I know who won and it wasn't YOU so you have no reason to be blasting someone else for what they did when you didn't do shit yourself.
                    ....... I'll say it again......
                    As you clearly didn't read right.....

Did you know my turbo name, and do you know what I did/ did not accomplish?

I'll save your small brain vital seconds, struggling to answer.
                    The answer is no. No, you don't know.
                    Just because someone didn't win the round, doesn't mean they accomplished nothing.

The point of the post is that the guy spent, attracted a bunch of whores then didn't even show up for eor.
                    That was a highlight for me.
                    Your highlight?
                    Sitting in Hondas family very, very frustrated!!!
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                      ....... I'll say it again......
                      As you clearly didn't read right.....

Did you know my turbo name, and do you know what I did/ did not accomplish?

I'll save your small brain vital seconds, struggling to answer.
                      The answer is no. No, you don't know.
                      Just because someone didn't win the round, doesn't mean they accomplished nothing.

The point of the post is that the guy spent, attracted a bunch of whores then didn't even show up for eor.
                      That was a highlight for me.
                      Your highlight?
                      Sitting in Hondas family very, very frustrated!!!
                      Did I say I was sitting in Honda's family? You are an even bigger idiot then I thought.

Comment

I found entertainment in this post . What I took from it is why worry about someone else but yet you posted. You contradicting dipshit. Had you not posted I would have not had this small entertainment though before bedtime. So thanks for being a dipshit.

Comment

says the dipshit

you're all turds
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
                            I found entertainment in this post . What I took from it is why worry about someone else but yet you posted. You contradicting dipshit. Had you not posted I would have not had this small entertainment though before bedtime. So thanks for being a dipshit.
                            And I see you jumped right on the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              says the dipshit

you're all turds
                              If they were kurds

IS special treatment

Comment

Working...
                              X