Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RU/IU WILL BE ON BREAK TILL MAY 5Th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by LaCosta View Post
    DONT TRUST ARABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha

    Comment


    • #32
      This dumb bitch don't even know what day it is, or is it just another TMK lie?

      @Sav (AKA TMK)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
        This dumb bitch don't even know what day it is, or is it just another TMK lie?

        @Sav (AKA TMK)
        Look at your stupid ass talking shit AKA Butcher. You faggot bitch

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by GAMBINO_GOTTI View Post

          Look at your stupid ass talking shit AKA Butcher. You faggot bitch
          Tisk Tisk. It's the 3rd not the 5th, you lie like your mother. Thanks for outing me as the butcher, I don't think anyone knew yet lol. Why the fuck don't you take that credit card and go on another vacation. The game is better without your punk ass.
          Last edited by Keystonez; 05-03-2019, 11:16 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            2 Butchers both with media from the same movie (great movie btw). This is becoming absolutely retarded. How much more obvious can you make it key? It’s ok though, we will gladly take your money from both accounts

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LuckyNate1 View Post
              2 Butchers both with media from the same movie (great movie btw). This is becoming absolutely retarded. How much more obvious can you make it key? It’s ok though, we will gladly take your money from both accounts
              This might be the dumbest post I've ever read. A few guys out there named Nate, bro stop the multi's.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
                This dumb bitch don't even know what day it is, or is it just another TMK lie?

                @Sav (AKA TMK)
                You are literally the biggest pussy in this game, just build and hit me, its no range, where's your balls at? Or just dont want to boost my pot?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

                  You are literally the biggest pussy in this game, just build and hit me, its no range, where's your balls at? Or just dont want to boost my pot?
                  Blah Blah Blah I'm a bitch ass pussy, that's all I hear. Thought I needed your revenge first? The 5th is tomorrow btw.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Short lived vacation lol

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Keystonez View Post

                      Blah Blah Blah I'm a bitch ass pussy, that's all I hear. Thought I needed your revenge first? The 5th is tomorrow btw.
                      Go grab us some beers instead of talking around we all know u cant do shit but talk

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Gale View Post
                        As i told everyone else. Build kill challenge and then talk Let it be you and me my old friend in any aspect of game. Looting, killing, ops killing whatever you want just pick up one and lets compete. Talking shits is easy
                        You know my skype.
                        what's the point if people like yourself and many others among IU go to the enemy for easy ranks?

                        from Nino to Ilovebites and many other names like it...

                        IU has all the cards and IU as a family is a shitty dominating factor...

                        unlike other dominating families in the past you don't love/like this game

                        all you do is terrorise it and the people in it - you have so from the start by zeroing everything

                        with everyone that could have had some influence otherwise packed together in one family it's pointless

                        so is your advise...useless, pointless
                        Shine Bright!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Gale, I suggest you take your own advise (since people made it easy for you, you don't seem to understand a lot)

                          You build a family by yourself, recruit yourself, teach them how to play and give them purpose and fight IU for a year

                          I dare you to - then try that for years and come back to me ok?

                          You have had it way too easy in here....
                          Shine Bright!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Goyim View Post
                            Gale, I suggest you take your own advise (since people made it easy for you, you don't seem to understand a lot)

                            You build a family by yourself, recruit yourself, teach them how to play and give them purpose and fight IU for a year

                            I dare you to - then try that for years and come back to me ok?

                            You have had it way too easy in here....

                            Name 5 players that you taught to fight IU
                            Bro only talk no action i have no problem with IU you have. I dont complain you do. So make a team and beat us
                            Warring with IC for almost 2 years you call easy play? And back in time we had shit with IC going we had a shit with whole game every single fam except UC was in war with us. After that shit pricks from RIAM came after that war WDFY and BH for few months (Drifters i dont count as a big war that was more fun), bro you dont know a shit You could easly join those teams and help them but you didnt ( i know for fact you didnt ) while the 70 % of our team today fought in those wars from first to last day and they are still playing so quiet about making teams and fighting
                            Last fam we "abused" was SS cause we got a hit. We dont hit small fams, all wars we have or had is with big fams And by the way i taught more players than you played with

                            And when we talk about wars, as i remember whole play in ICS was about looting and only looting, killing was "wasting turns" so buddy no shits first you didnt do a shit to war IU first of all lol
                            Last edited by Gale; 05-06-2019, 04:57 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Goyim View Post

                              what's the point if people like yourself and many others among IU go to the enemy for easy ranks?

                              from Nino to Ilovebites and many other names like it...

                              IU has all the cards and IU as a family is a shitty dominating factor...

                              unlike other dominating families in the past you don't love/like this game

                              all you do is terrorise it and the people in it - you have so from the start by zeroing everything

                              with everyone that could have had some influence otherwise packed together in one family it's pointless

                              so is your advise...useless, pointless
                              V you are too full of shit. Easy ranks ?? i got 2 ranks from from IU all the time I been there. When I started I went up against IU because thats what Zappa told me was the easiest way to learn the game. I did that and got all my medals with iu chasing my ass. To get level 3 gold I first had to get level 1 then 2 looting and doing so on my own. Had to protect for 17 hours straight the last day and loot. Yeah in those days you didnt just get some stupid ass transfer and you had to plan your way up. Looting was done in the first 46 seconds of the toh and you had to know where your competition was going to loot in order to beat them to most of the targets and not get stuck in a net worth where there were not going to be any targets. There was no open range with bots to hit all day any day. So shut that pie hole because anyone that can work at this can be successful. Its just that ranks for individuals mean nothing any longer because someone listened to your ideas about putting transfers back in play and now anyone can just sit and get a transfer and rank and medal out. Ranks mean nothing to all the IU players that have been there for years. We don't ask for ranks. We don't give a fuck about ranks. You whined and whined about transfers and removing killing ranks for families and other nonsense that became adapted into the game and it has just lead to a massive exodus of real players. IU is just chillin with these rules. We arent playing them. The IU since I started has evolved several times. ICS never evolved. You V never played nor could you get a medal on your own. It is weird that the game listened to a person who just performs in the forum and has never been a real player other then to receive transfers. People like you just go on line with their hate speeches and hate movements because its easy to belong to these groups because all that is required is that you are some lonely asshole. That is being a total failure. You are a sad lil fuckface hater who talks to themselves on forums.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Gale that's laughable and evasive
                                harry i'm not going to read all that sorry
                                Shine Bright!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X