• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
      IU is the worst thing to ever happen to this game

you people should have quit playing years ago

at least pissheads/omerta/mobster club knew how to keep a game alive

IU is pathetic
      Make crew, build, kill, compete, challenge or whatever but just do something then complain on forums. By talking shit you cant make us leave.
      Again V you are good dude but man just stop talking shit and start playing this game
      Last edited by Gale; 04-25-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

IU is pathetic
        If I wanted to kill the game I would have made everyone quit and I would be at 120 jps right now.(the people who quit are the ones We defeated constantly). You are probably a nobody who has no god damn clue about shit. Go back in your corner and stay there.

Comment

V is Goyim and is a forum player . He can carry on a conversation with himself in the game and out of the game. In fact that is what he does best. People like this try and incite hate for the only reason that is the only thing they know how to do well.

Comment

Enjoy your vacation fuckers game will still be lame while your gone and when you come back

Comment

we will share our skittles when we get back

Comment

IU is pathetic
                They play the game to their advantage, theres nothing wrong with that. Was that best for the game as a whole, obviously not but to call that pathetic is foolish.

Comment

IU is pathetic
                  this reincarnation of IU isnt that bad. Do you remember the days of IU double zeroing the whole game? I do, those days were not fun.
                  so i ask you V:

1. do you ops get hit now? - NO
                  2. is your bank hit? - NO
                  3. is your fam hit? - No (unless you beva fam, or you hit first)

seems your only grievance is you cant find 30 ppl to go after a win with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gale View Post
                    Make crew, build, kill, compete, challenge or whatever but just do something then complain on forums. By talking shit you cant make us leave.
                    Again V you are good dude but man just stop talking shit and start playing this game
                    which is funny coming from people that constantly move to IU for easy ranks
                    Shine Bright!

Comment

no one ever bought me a sub

there are cheap rankwhores - people that pay to play

and people that honestly try to play with newcomers/freeplayers and teach them the game
                      Shine Bright!

Comment

which is funny coming from people that constantly move to IU for easy ranks
                        Constatly move to IU. Last time i checked my gameplay history ive been playing in IU 3 years conanstly so who you talk to ?

V stop complain and do something. I didnt ever see you play with new players or teach them since you left ICS nor in ICS. That part "teaching them"Ed, Scouse and Nate were doing.
                        You are good friend besides forum so just remain that and play this fkn game. No point of talking shit and not doing a shit to change it.
                        Last edited by Gale; 04-27-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

You're just one of many that went to IU for easy ranks...so stop pretending this is all about you.

and IU started their mission because they hated same families and people go for ranks

now they are the ones being the hypocrites and easy rankwhores

all you people do is collect medals

and with everyone going there for easy ranks....game is dead

you people made sure of that

and instead of becoming a third party alternative

you became what you said you hated….rankwhores
                          Shine Bright!

Comment

You're just one of many that went to IU for easy ranks...so stop pretending this is all about you.

and IU started their mission because they hated same families and people go for ranks

now they are the ones being the hypocrites and easy rankwhores

all you people do is collect medals

and with everyone going there for easy ranks....game is dead

you people made sure of that

and instead of becoming a third party alternative

you became what you said you hated….rankwhores

So challenge IU and save this game, thing is you are shitty player you were always and you will be always good person but shitty player. As i remember only thing what you were doing in ICS when i was there is banking up and buying us once lvl3 sub pack. And that was it for a good year. And i dont remember anyone in ICS except Vito and Scouse had the balls to hit IU especially when Eck came back. So no shits bro
                            You know when i left to IU and why i left to IU so dont speak shits man and half our old team came with me
                            As i told everyone else. Build kill challenge and then talk Let it be you and me my old friend in any aspect of game. Looting, killing, ops killing whatever you want just pick up one and lets compete. Talking shits is easy
                            You know my skype.
                            Last edited by Gale; 05-03-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

TELLING BIG YOU STAY OUT OF IT LMAOOOOO HELPING AND SITTING OUTSIDE FAM AND HELPING OTHERS FOR JP. TMK=CONMAN

Comment

DONT TRUST ARABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X