The quiet achiever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quiet achiever

Do you have a quiet achiever in your family? Maybe someone who just recruits round after round or someone who is always doing what ever is best for the family or that player who trains up a new recruit to be a great family member?
    Please nominate your quiet achiever and I will give 5,000 turns to both the nominator and the quiet achiever. Admin alone will decide the winners and no correspondence will be entered into to - except here you can post as much as you like about the nominations.
    skype = tmbtiki

I nominate myself.

Do I get both prizes when I win?
    I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Nominating yourself sort of discounts the "The Quiet Achiever" part don't you think? Besides that why are you a quiet achiever?
      skype = tmbtiki

Comment

There isn't enough server space to list all my accomplishments.
        I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Mykelanz

Comment

i nominate wolfgang. He is always messaging people and giving support on boards.

Comment

5000 turns for the quiet acheiver.

Stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                i nominate wolfgang. He is always messaging people and giving support on boards.
                second this, he is useless and piece of junk, but he is our piece of junk and keeps the boards somewhat entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
                  There isn't enough server space to list all my accomplishments.
                  I'll settle for a dozen of them?
                  skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Originally posted by Linahal View Post
                    Mykelanz
                    reasons?

skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Originally posted by Reck View Post

second this, he is useless and piece of junk, but he is our piece of junk and keeps the boards somewhat entertaining
                      LOL - really did make me laugh -so far he is winning as he is the only one with any reason listed
                      skype = tmbtiki

Comment

he doesnt usually talk much, but he is a great looter and a great killer. When he goes for free killer he always gets top five and when he loots he contributes at least a trillion. And he is extremely loyal, been with me for years.

Comment

quiet achiever: KS (LYOB)

Reasons:

most humble player in the community.
                          best looter and killer.
                          no ego at all.
                          team player.
                          most polite and helpful person i have meet in game.
                          basically an ambassador of TMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post

he doesnt usually talk much, but he is a great looter and a great killer. When he goes for free killer he always gets top five and when he loots he contributes at least a trillion. And he is extremely loyal, been with me for years.
                            Sounds like the ideal family member - all the other families will be wishing that they had someone like him.
                            skype = tmbtiki

Comment

terran - hes only been back a few rounds but he does hella work in building our fam round after round. pretty sure he does most the recruiting, he's active on the fam boards, set up and hussled everyone into a skype chat, and takes on the shitty job of banking when no one else will. plus the man is driving most the time he's playing, driving through peoples gardens and into shit while banking ppl up so he's gotta be worth 5k.

Comment

Working...
                              X