Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rule Changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rule Changes

    So we are a bit into these now, what's everyone's thoughts? I've got my own opinion but I want to hear other peoples point of views?

  • #2
    i like the 2-1 ratio thing. storm better keep that for 2 more rounds lol then after idc as im outttt

    Comment


    • #3
      No the changes to the looting aspect of the game

      Comment


      • #4
        I am an undercover staff member, next round rules will be fucked up.

        thank you all for reading. /\/( ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡°)\/\

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
          No the changes to the looting aspect of the game
          not a fan of 7 day rounds as theres less days to loot. but eli said he read bots will be replenishing cash entire round. so thats good if not = ass

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
            So we are a bit into these now, what's everyone's thoughts? I've got my own opinion but I want to hear other peoples point of views?
            EAT A DICK! If i come off as rude,sorry fuck you...EAT A DICK

            Do i care what u think? NO, EAT A DICK

            I'll back my halfrican brother for a minute. EAT A DICK

            see if u can hang

            Comment


            • #7
              it has turned tmb back to more of a collecting game. it's hard for me to say because i have sub but i believe it's hurt the effectiveness for a non-sub player especially the more casual looter. 2 to 1 ratio is nice for main rounds the lower priZes awards is lame especially turbos 35k for top family was a joke. this round was 50k which is better.

              overall, the game is less active now which isn't good but that could get better. instead of hurting looting would have tried to come up with a way to improve collecting to try to make collecting more of an active experience.

              Comment


              • #8
                Fair enough...i respect a few of u..

                time will tell or break the game


                fags

                Comment


                • #9
                  here is some updates about what we are planning

                  all the changes come from taking to many players from all sides of the game for past 2 years while we updated the game code

                  right now looting doesn't require skill - things are gonna change and looting will become even tougher. looters have had it easy simply because there was no time yet to make it more challenging . we have time now.

                  good looters are going to benefit and the rest will become average and won't make trillions unless you're super-skilled . looters are not going to be allowed to make easy trillions every round anymore off easy picking - especially because caps will generally be small .

                  at first i know many will complain cos no more easy ranking and money from looting and it will feel like something has been taken away - but if everything works it will produce genuine heroes with real skill

                  players who buy credits will get more value and we gonna make level 4 tougher to reach so that players will need a sub and bought credit to reach level 4.

                  we not going to flood level 4 anymore with lots of sub only players. subs and won turns only will take players to level 3 only max- the JP level will become more exclusive

                  free players will get more start reserves turns and level one will get bigger prizes

                  so some restrictive rules are coming also but its carefully planned to work around a smaller cap.

                  all the changes coming have been sourced from long standing chatting to many players and doing careful study. small caps and shorter rounds require restrictions and balance otherwise it's unfair to supporters and overall it WILL BECOME CHEAPER to challenge the status quo.

                  free and smaller players have had the means to make more money then players who spend 100's each round. that was ok for uncapped but it's not sustainable to the competition in capped rounds
                  Game Admin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
                    No the changes to the looting aspect of the game
                    so far the only change is shortened rounds no other changes have been installed yet

                    Game Admin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
                      So we are a bit into these now, what's everyone's thoughts? I've got my own opinion but I want to hear other peoples point of views?
                      whats your opinion

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        here is some updates about what we are planning

                        all the changes come from taking to many players from all sides of the game for past 2 years while we updated the game code

                        right now looting doesn't require skill - things are gonna change and looting will become even tougher. looters have had it easy simply because there was no time yet to make it more challenging . we have time now.

                        good looters are going to benefit and the rest will become average and won't make trillions unless you're super-skilled . looters are not going to be allowed to make easy trillions every round anymore off easy picking - especially because caps will generally be small .

                        at first i know many will complain cos no more easy ranking and money from looting and it will feel like something has been taken away - but if everything works it will produce genuine heroes with real skill

                        players who buy credits will get more value and we gonna make level 4 tougher to reach so that players will need a sub and bought credit to reach level 4.

                        we not going to flood level 4 anymore with lots of sub only players. subs and won turns only will take players to level 3 only max- the JP level will become more exclusive

                        free players will get more start reserves turns and level one will get bigger prizes

                        so some restrictive rules are coming also but its carefully planned to work around a smaller cap.

                        all the changes coming have been sourced from long standing chatting to many players and doing careful study. small caps and shorter rounds require restrictions and balance otherwise it's unfair to supporters and overall it WILL BECOME CHEAPER to challenge the status quo.

                        free and smaller players have had the means to make more money then players who spend 100's each round. that was ok for uncapped but it's not sustainable to the competition in capped rounds
                        Consider blocking clickers, script, macros or cheats in looting. Good looters don't need them
                        ​​​
                        ​​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Raden View Post

                          Consider blocking clickers, script, macros or cheats in looting. Good looters don't need them
                          ​​​
                          ​​
                          yes. thanks for this important mention -this is high on the list as we have reports from many players about this - the bots will be changing cities randomly at random times [seconds or minutes ] - and there won't be set times for anything - we will randomize as much as we can so that looting will now actually require some good skill to make money and the randomness of city changes - we will see how fast we can make it without putting any lag into the game

                          i would like it to be every 1 second - we will test and see what is challenging enough and maybe try also to have different groups that carry more or less cash and change cities at different intervals

                          it's not going to be easy anymore to loot, and we will observe and check player feedback - we know who are the top looters and we will consult with them during testing
                          Game Admin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm curious, when you the game set out on this adventure, what were the core reasons for the rule changes?

                            What issues required correcting?

                            This may be a dumb question, but I'm just trying to understand the changes.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Keystonez View Post
                              I'm curious, when you the game set out on this adventure, what were the core reasons for the rule changes?

                              What issues required correcting?

                              This may be a dumb question, but I'm just trying to understand the changes.
                              probably many reasons but free looters could loot trillions and spend 0 cash. Collectors needed to spend money to make that amount. So collectors that wanted the rounds were spending real money essentially against free money and weren't happy about this and how long could this keep up?

                              that is just one reason but probably the most important one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X