Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IM LITERALLY RUNNING TMB RIGHT NOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IM LITERALLY RUNNING TMB RIGHT NOW

    It’s only midnight (pacific time) and there’s only 7 other people online right now ... Jesus folks! Step up your game! These bots ain’t gonna loot themselves!!!

  • #2
    Who's online
    Who'd be slap'n hoes at this hour

    Show me online AllNew YorkLos AngelesChicagoClevelandTampaDetroitMontrealPalermo Buenos AiresMoscowTokyoHong KongLiverpoolLas VegasLondonSydneyIstanbul mafioso.
    Miko Buenos Aires 185,698 48,220 $1,669,729,848 5s
    nexus Hong Kong 855,118 617,429 $4,305,943,731 1 mins
    Fatal_NuGGz Moscow 1,096,763 685,832 $4,531,918,907 2 mins
    Malvo Montreal 33,764 7,088,429 $532,431,918,769 5 mins
    Einherjar Detroit 10,000 58,125 $267,785,283 7 mins
    elmo Cleveland 10,000 0 $20,043,563,416 8 mins
    Torm Los Angeles 2,412,656 1,512,978 $12,766,114,000 24 mins
    Mafioso in Protection Program
    copyright©2005-2019
    TheMafiaBoss.com a JUST FUN SOFTWARES LTD company.
    Arch. makariou, 227, Doma Building, 3rd Floor, Limassol, Cyprus

    Comment


    • #3
      Fighting for last place? Good luck

      Comment


      • #4
        How does this mean you are running tmb lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          enjoy the fame swordfish u bitch

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Clutch View Post
            It’s only midnight (pacific time) and there’s only 7 other people online right now ... Jesus folks! Step up your game! These bots ain’t gonna loot themselves!!!

            lol word on the street is you couldn't even run a bath....

            Comment


            • #7
              It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than open it and remove all doubt .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than open it and remove all doubt .

                maybe you should practice what you preach henrietta ...


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by braw View Post


                  maybe you should practice what you preach henrietta ...

                  LOL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by braw View Post


                    maybe you should practice what you preach henrietta ...

                    Please shut your mouth when you are talking to me . Keep those man boobies in your bra

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post

                      Please shut your mouth when you are talking to me . Keep those man boobies in your bra
                      .was gonna say the exact same thing to you miss.but since your gob has cock in it constantly it may prove difficult to keep yours shut

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Most hated players in TMB

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X