NoMercy stands for Traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoMercy stands for Traitor

Begged IC and UC for free Team Wins now sitting in IU doing the same and thinking he is so cool in IU when playing 3 rounds with them. LMAO RAT

Originally posted by LaCosta View Post
    Begged IC and UC for free Team Wins now sitting in IU doing the same and thinking he is so cool in IU when playing 3 rounds with them. LMAO RAT
    Dont know what you're talking about but no one has begged me for any round . I dont play with people like that. So I cant allow you to sit here and make stuff up. Thats all

Comment

WHO?...

Comment

You've had my name this whole time and you wait till I come back to do something with it. And then do some weak bullshit like this.

Get some imagination, dude. Geez

Comment

NoMrcy took our Djani religion. So hes good
          If you wanna do the same you are free to come

Comment

No Djani no party

Comment

LMAO oh man. It surprises me that the biggest cry babies are the ones outside the family. Insider here - We dont have drama in the family like most of you guys. I know surprising. No one asks here for rank. Name one name on here that cries for rank besides Gale. Take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
                No one asks here for rank. Name one name on here that cries for rank besides Gale. Take your time.

Sorry not interfering i have no viewpoint here except why pick on the looter and call him a rank whore lol....Gale loots hard and loots legit. he showed me lol

I think he can deservedly cry for a rank or 2? looters need turns, especially the good ones lol
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

Sorry not interfering i have no viewpoint here except why pick on the looter and call him a rank whore lol....Gale loots hard and loots legit. he showed me lol

I think he can deservedly cry for a rank or 2? looters need turns, especially the good ones lol
                  .......Pretty sure he was joking sugar tits. All that fufu messing ya brain up. Go munch some lamb patties not from the China man taking over tho

Comment

Hes just upset i didnt share my beer and chick wtih him lol so no worries lmfao
                    Last edited by Gale; 03-17-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

If we wanted your opinion Storm we would give it to you.
                      That is all

Comment

Who is NoMercy?

Comment

Working...
                        X