Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 939 settings - initial reactions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

    A level 4 sub, half hire and collect only gets about 1.5 trill
    Ive seen level 1 free players able to loot 3-5 trill.
    Theres the difference
    I also seen level 4 sub player loot 10 trill.
    Think of it like this. 1 mill turns plus sub collects 35 trill, 1 million turns cost 750$
    You think 750$ Should be equivalent to 4 subbed looters who can get 8-10 trill a round? 4 subs = 130$ lol
    Looting is OP RN so I wanna see also how it looks with 7 days ext
    Ill be honest, looting is the only thing I dont know shit about, Call me a collector lol
    Kinda agree with what you saying. i used to loot 8 ish trill for wdfwu ages ago. it's not easy you know looting that back to back for rounds. it takes a lot of time. for collectors they just need to log in for few mins a day and that's it. Plus there's not a lot of looters who's able to hit that. think storm should add bots in all 7 days at least as we already lost 3 of the round.

    Comment


    • #17
      The first thing is that collectors only do login into game for few minutes and hire/collect with their maxed turns and that's it, while looters have to spend their time online to make those amounts, and honestly, to hit 10t you need to be a good looter and you also need to spend some time for it..

      That's main thing collectors are forgetting..

      Besdie that, I've been in looter family, we had advantage of 10t, mabye even 20t, just an hour before eor, and we have lost. How come?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
        The first thing is that collectors only do login into game for few minutes and hire/collect with their maxed turns and that's it, while looters have to spend their time online to make those amounts, and honestly, to hit 10t you need to be a good looter and you also need to spend some time for it..

        That's main thing collectors are forgetting..

        Besdie that, I've been in looter family, we had advantage of 10t, mabye even 20t, just an hour before eor, and we have lost. How come?
        fully agree, some peepz think it's easy looting 8-10 trill a round. A lot of hoes struggle to loot 500bill+ let alone a trill.

        Comment


        • #19
          Agree with everyone you know but what Storm is saying is fair enough too when u look at it from a business angle. Activity doesnt actually balance the books its the supporters that do that. Even though there is a ceiling to what a looter can make in a round it was by far the most valuable way of spending turns and it doesnt really encourage heavy spending so maybe something had to change
          Last edited by P-T; 03-17-2019, 11:57 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Simple example:
            No looters, collector has to spend 100€
            Looters, collector has to spend 200€


            Go ahead, it's up to you.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
              Simple example:
              No looters, collector has to spend 100€
              Looters, collector has to spend 200€


              Go ahead, it's up to you.
              thats over simplifying thiings massively

              Comment


              • #22
                Yeah people selling themselves for random fuckers, sad sad sad, instead of having nice, fair, good game we got shit.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
                  Yeah people selling themselves for random fuckers, sad sad sad, instead of having nice, fair, good game we got shit.
                  sorry man i edited my post. but its just people wanting to play at the top end bro. its to be expected and has happened forever tbh

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I got more chances to meet an ancient T-Rex this round than to found a fuckin bot to loot..

                    Zoom in 500%

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hitting bots should maybe not be called looting. The ultimate goal should be to eliminate bots .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Yall can stop pretending now..... the only player who has the capabilities to test this game and that guys KS.

                        take out the bots completely no collects no range no banks no subs no turns I’ll still be the better player.

                        I will be back storm to ultimately test your changes since I’m one of the players that pushed for changes anyway.

                        Like You Only Better - to all my fans I enjoy your readings I’m watching you just keep talking

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                          Hitting bots should maybe not be called looting. The ultimate goal should be to eliminate bots .

                          and what do you do? build up to 2, 3 millions du's and sit with that amount till the end of the round, useless as shit, doing nothing, siting there waiting for free turns from TMK to spend. Dumb shit.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Lionheart View Post


                            and what do you do? build up to 2, 3 millions du's and sit with that amount till the end of the round, useless as shit, doing nothing, siting there waiting for free turns from TMK to spend. Dumb shit.

                            Can you please keep it objective? not everything we discuss or post has to be about your family and gameplay please. This thread didnt start off being a dick measuring post.
                            Game Admin

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Keep these posts on topic please.
                              TMB Forum Administrator

                              I am always watching.
                              Be kind to each other.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by P-T View Post
                                Ye we will all be affected by the shorter round, a 30% decrease for everybody completely balanced across the game.

                                the 15% reduction in time i mention for bot looting factors that in

                                so in a 10 day round bots release after 1 day and dont reset/top up on the final day. Thats 8 days of a 10 day round all bots up or 80% of the round

                                In a 7 day round bots releasing after 2 days and dont top up on final day. Thats 4 out of 7 days with all bots available. Just 57% of the round. A 15% reduction
                                Bots start releasing on first day and will be 100% after 2nd dsy.
                                TMB Forum Administrator

                                I am always watching.
                                Be kind to each other.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X