Round 939 settings - initial reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 939 settings - initial reactions

- NPC/BOT numbers and settings will vary from round to round. We will try to balance it accordingly to smaller rounds and will keep an eye out for general community feedback

Here is the Game play rules for Main Round 939:

- JP starts at $500
    - Jackpot paid in CASH ONLY
    - 30 members per family
    - Top 5 families win prizes
    - Minimum 10 family members to qualify for family ranks
    - Unions allowed
    - Top 5 Unions win prizes
    - Union Prizes: 30 members selected by Union Don
    - Must form family or Union within first 6 days from START of round
    - Families cannot leave unions
    - [Players] must join a family in first 6 Days ONLY of joining/signing into round or stay solo.
    - Leaving Families Allowed – You keep everything
    - Bosses can remove player from family – NB!! Player loses EVERYTHING except DU and 1 AK per DU
    - Transfers on
    - TRANSFERS IN UNION AND FAMILY ONLY
    - 75% Deposit to Safe box and Family banks
    - Must take 50% of net to max
    - Max clicking per minute on ATTACKS will be limited
    - Max clicking per minute on COLLECT will be limited
    - Ops hits cost 500 Turns
    - Revenge Allowed
    - 2-1 ratio on all turns added into the round
    - Operatives revenge open all round on ops attacker every time they give you revenge
    - Everyone gets 30k start reserves
    - Round capped at 360k won or bought credits

BOT SETTINGS:
    - 30 bots per city
    - Release time ALL – 2 days
    - Start cash – 3 billion
    - Top up every 3 hours – 3 billion

Pre-judging i know

Looting getting nerfed hard it seems. Does this mean there will be no bots at all for 2 days now? and still no top-up in the final 24 hours? If so thats at least a 15% reduction in looting time across the adjusted round time plus the 25% reduction in the number of bots and lower start cash, looting will feel shit compared to now. I'm not sure if negatively changing an aspect of the game that drives activity is a great idea personally

2:1 ration on turns serves those with credits the most obviously. It will cause a greater division across the game but that could ultimately turn out to be beneficial.

I'm desperate to see much smaller families and unions and a slightly extended number of smaller prizes to balance it a bit tho

1- You know how bots get added slowly into the round over the course of 4 days, from now it will be all added in 2 days.
    2- Yes, Bots won't regenerate cash on last 24 hours, meaning you have 6 days for looting, or I should say 5 days because the first 24 hrs is shit.
    3- 2:1 ratio and round is capped at 360k. LOOTING will make a difference, actually....

Comment

thanks for the post P-T, we can use this thread to observe during the round so we can adjust

All bots release in 4 days on the 10 day round

in the new 7 day round it will all release in 2 days and i would say after 6-12 hours there should already be a substantial amount of bots to loot. lets not forget the round is capped and collectors also suffer, looters are not the only ones who play a shorter version in this new round

Also the 2-1 - the round is hard capped at 360k ONLY - and won is capped at 90k unless you add more bought credits, so closer playing fields will be very much in place

players who buy credits and support the site need to have value but the tough part is implementing it and keeping things exciting for free players to also feel like they make a difference

All of last year we had uncapped rounds and its time to move away from that because it just actually makes the game exciting for big spenders and their teams tend to win all the time and everyone else, its out of reach for them all the time.

the plan is also to make looting involve more skill. hitting standing still bots is ok but it cannot be the measure of how good you read the game. so we will be making the bots change cities in the next fix. it may sound like a smack in the face to looters but seriously guys hitting stationery targets as a main source of income to rank, cannot be the way we move forward with the game

i can make bigger targets that are harder to hit but have more reward and basically wanna bring back the skill and nullify all the speculation about auto clickers

dont also forget we cannot give you an easy road to the top when others are buying credits to get there, so this is also one thing i am understanding that everyone is worried about and i am listening to you all and more importantly am observing during the course of this next few weeks

so any imbalance where a player has to buy 800k to cap at 22 trillion [for a 1 million capped round]...players pointed out that someone who just has a sub shouldnt easily be able to make this, this is the balance that i am talking about, the plan is to have the rounds run like: capped at 360k, next round capped at 1 million, next at capped at 180k and one variable uncapped or lower capped with some different rules maybe transfers allowed not allowed anywhere or in fam only or if it works out to 4 rounds a month, we have more space for the fun factor

and the next add will be to make the level 4 more exclusive for those players who play for the jackpot and buy credits AND subs. we are going to make level 4 available to players who buy subs AND credits and players who only buy subs wont be allowed to go level 4. this was the whole point of having a supporters round, otherwise what reason does anyone have to buy credits? Also this changes i am discussing here all came from players, its not something we made up at staff, just FYI. this one may not be liked but in the end i am hoping it will pan out cos any and everyone can easily go level 4 these days and the feedback was that 'level 4 doesn't feel exclusive anymore and the lower levels dont mean anything anymore'

I can understand if somethings are not gonna be liked or wont work, so i will keep an open mind but am not gonna pander to people who complain if looting is tougher than before, cos you guys had it pretty easy lets see how you shape up when there is a tougher challenge and more skill required to make your money.

i will keep you all posted as we proceed and will continue to share info with you all as we proceed.

Game Admin

Comment

Don't forget that collectors need to build ops. Collectors have now -3 days than normal to hire ops. Collectors income will be a lot less unless they add in turns.
        Last edited by Mr.Modric; 03-17-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Ye we will all be affected by the shorter round, a 30% decrease for everybody completely balanced across the game.

the 15% reduction in time i mention for bot looting factors that in

so in a 10 day round bots release after 1 day and dont reset/top up on the final day. Thats 8 days of a 10 day round all bots up or 80% of the round

In a 7 day round bots releasing after 2 days and dont top up on final day. Thats 4 out of 7 days with all bots available. Just 57% of the round. A 15% reduction
          Last edited by P-T; 03-17-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelRider View Post
            3- 2:1 ratio and round is capped at 360k. LOOTING will make a difference, actually....
            i guess the 2:1 thing means the cap is basically 720k ye. no looter is using 720k turns in the current 10 day rounds and the looting potential just got smaller so in reality this is a big bonus for collectors. but i'm keeping an open mind
            Last edited by P-T; 03-17-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post

so in a 10 day round bots release after 1 day and dont reset/top up on the final day. That's 8 days of a 10 day round all bots up or 80% of the round

In a 7 day round bots releasing after 2 days and dont top up on final day. That's 4 out of 7 days with all bots available. Just 57% of the round. A 15% reduction
              i hear you. Looters have had it easy, easy money to make in the game. we are going for skill based now. if you dont use a macro [according to what players are saying that 'other players' do] and are fast enough, you will make more money then those who dont have real skill. thats the theory. we will have top monitor as i said so that its viable settings that kind of make everyone [all types and styles of player] feel ok.

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

i hear you. Looters have had it easy, easy money to make in the game. we are going for skill based now. if you dont use a macro [according to what players are saying that 'other players' do] and are fast enough, you will make more money then those who dont have real skill. thats the theory. we will have top monitor as i said so that its viable settings that kind of make everyone [all types and styles of player] feel ok.
                Fine. It's just that bots could be in the game at start of round and till the end of round (maybe 3 hours after and 3 hours before eor), because people do log into game to play it, to loot, to do something,... and if you cut first two days off, and last day, you got a total of 4 days of active playing (fuck collectors since they do nothing).

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart View Post

Fine. It's just that bots could be in the game at start of round and till the end of round (maybe 3 hours after and 3 hours before eor), because people do log into game to play it, to loot, to do something,... and if you cut first two days off, and last day, you got a total of 4 days of active playing (fuck collectors since they do nothing).
                  +1

Comment

I guess it depends on what is the total you make as a looter with the top sub as a base minimum for a looter to make the max amount of loot per round. the hard cap max turns for the round is also a huge factor. you cannot compare what happened in a 10 day to this new round, yet......we need to check how it plays out before we speculate too far i guess

My thought always is also that if a level 4 sub player looting can make 10 trillion buying a 33$ sub vs a collector who buys a pack for $360 and makes the same then we have a problem as to why we bother to sell credits to collectors who actually tend to spend more than looters, or players who have added a few rounds accumulated same amount won turns to make a difference and compete..... so that's the business end answer to your thing about collectors. just because someone doesn't play as actively as you do doesnt mean they dont contribute to the community as anyone else. at least this is from my admin view observing how it happens in the business.

i do understand player preference and respect levels for different types of players and styles, i just feel it really doesnt apply here, its about shared experience in the game to try to make it ok for everyone first then refine it to become fun

I honestly hope we can get there with this changes being the first steps.
                    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by CamelRider View Post

+1
                      Fuckin sheep, get lost, first class hypocrite.

Comment

Of course spenders will have to spend more since looters have to spend their money and aswell their time, while collectors only spend their money.

Difference between looter and collector? Simple, collector logs in every 12-24 hours to use his maxed turns to hire or collect with, while looter has to spend hours online to make that money.

Comment

Of course spenders will have to spend more since looters have to spend their money and aswell their time, while collectors only spend their money.

Difference between looter and collector? Simple, collector logs in every 12-24 hours to use his maxed turns to hire or collect with, while looter has to spend hours online to make that money.
                          Looters dont risk hundreds and thousands of their dollars to compete, I understand your point, but can't just act theres no risk to big collecters to try keep up with looted cash or the round.

Comment

Are we talking about average collectors with subs who just hire/collect with sub and won turns or those who buy extra turns?

It's a huge difference..

Comment

Are we talking about average collectors with subs who just hire/collect with sub and won turns or those who buy extra turns?

It's a huge difference..
                              A level 4 sub, half hire and collect only gets about 1.5 trill
                              Ive seen level 1 free players able to loot 3-5 trill.
                              Theres the difference
                              I also seen level 4 sub player loot 10 trill.
                              Think of it like this. 1 mill turns plus sub collects 35 trill, 1 million turns cost 750$
                              You think 750$ Should be equivalent to 4 subbed looters who can get 8-10 trill a round? 4 subs = 130$ lol
                              Looting is OP RN so I wanna see also how it looks with 7 days ext
                              Ill be honest, looting is the only thing I dont know shit about, Call me a collector lol

Comment

Working...
                              X