X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAIN ROUND 939 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Greetings Mafiosos

The first of our new game changes will roll out next round:

MAIN ROUNDS: Will now last for 7 days from Sunday to Sunday.
    __________________________________________________ __

MAIN ROUND 939 START DATES: [7 day duration]

Start: Sunday 17 March
    End: Sunday 24th March

TURBO ROUND 940 START dates: [2 day duration]

START: Wednesday 20th March
    END: Thursday 21 March

We will keep you updated on the rounds schedule and be on the lookout very shortly for all the new exciting changes that we will introduce over the next few weeks and rounds.

Thank you
    - The Mafia Boss
    Game Admin

no good for aussies eor is 8am monday morning couple of hours earlier would be great. ohwell

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
      no good for aussies eor is 8am monday morning couple of hours earlier would be great. ohwell
      peak times for you lol. correct me if i'm wrong 90% + of the game yanks or brits right? so tbh idc as long as brits got good time lol.

Comment

Great news!

I know you decided to start and end upcoming round on Sunday since this round will end on Sunday, but in near future you might change it to Saturday, because on that day (in the middle of the weekend) you will get the most people online for EOR, no matter where they come from.

You could also do some changes about "bots". You could change so they appear earlier, like 6hrs or mabye 12hrs after start of the new round instead of the whole day (24hrs), and at the same time they could last longer, which means their last replenish would be 6 or 12 hours before end of the round.

And the bots could be more RANDOM, so you would never know when will they replenish and in which city.

Comment

Will subs last for 10 days still?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
            Will subs last for 10 days still?
            yes

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
              Great news!

I know you decided to start and end upcoming round on Sunday since this round will end on Sunday, but in near future you might change it to Saturday, because on that day (in the middle of the weekend) you will get the most people online for EOR, no matter where they come from.

You could also do some changes about "bots". You could change so they appear earlier, like 6hrs or mabye 12hrs after start of the new round instead of the whole day (24hrs), and at the same time they could last longer, which means their last replenish would be 6 or 12 hours before end of the round.

And the bots could be more RANDOM, so you would never know when will they replenish and in which city.

We have plans for all of the above and will announce how the bots will work in a few days time

we will monitor the start / end times to see if we can be more accommodating but it will be impossible to make everyone happy
              Game Admin

Comment

i dont think setting the rounds to the same day is fair, At least when its at 10 days the EOR is on different days which gives everyone that works shifts a chance to be on at EOR. it would also help if EOR time was Random to allow for all other time zones

Comment

Originally posted by Big-Rig View Post
                  i dont think setting the rounds to the same day is fair, At least when its at 10 days the EOR is on different days which gives everyone that works shifts a chance to be on at EOR. it would also help if EOR time was Random to allow for all other time zones
                  Fuck the other time zones. we the majority. And i hope bots don't change to random perm. as a fixed time is better imo for ppl who busy with work or shit. i don't kill or collect only loot. so that's an ass change. the 7 day round thing sounds interesting but i prefer it when eor was on diff days

Comment

I think 7 day rounds are too short...don't change shit that don't need to be changed

Y'all already fucked this game up enough

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                      I think 7 day rounds are too short...don't change shit that don't need to be changed
                      the changes coming came from majority player feedback - if we don't change things and provide new content and things to do then players get bored,

how many other games that copied this one is still around? non really worth mentioning and those all stayed with the same settings and they don't exist anymore

we will monitor and try to be careful to accommodate everyone somewhat but we cannot also just keep things the same
                      Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post

And i hope bots don't change to random perm. as a fixed time is better imo for ppl who busy with work or shit. i don't kill or collect only loot. so that's an ass change.
                        looting is best for active players and static bots don't require skill. it needs new content and challenge which we will provide
                        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post

peak times for you lol. correct me if i'm wrong 90% + of the game yanks or brits right? so tbh idc as long as brits got good time lol.
                          I am guessing that percentage depends of whether KS is making a family or not .

Comment

Working...
                          X