Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing ever wrong with this game = IU

when people started killing the entire game for no reason at all

"just because they can do it" is the only thing that ever hurt this game....

any other topic is a distraction and considered REAL whining.

You can go back to your diary now, Harry...

….I'm sure you have some awesome Wayne Gretzky wine stories….
    Shine Bright!

bad bitches only

Comment

Don't be dumb. When was the last time you saw IU killing the entire game for no reason at all?

Comment

guess i must have missed the war then...

Comment

Fake News!!!

Comment

We are nice guys. Dont know really what you are talking about

Comment

iLOveBiTeS at it again smh

Comment

killing it for 2 years straight was enough

the same people that were opposing it are now ranking whores among them

tough talk but no clue about the original crew.....

it's worse than pissheads/omerta period….

IU people nowadays are the worst of the worst....

easy rankwhores and lousy players….

it's all bought and paid for in advance....boring as hell.
                Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
                  Shut It Down, is a catchphrase used to impersonate and mock jews and the conspiracy theories arround them, as agoyim .

Goyim means " shut it down" So this piece of shit is a professional conspiracy theorist that goes on public forums all day every day to spread his worldview about how much of a loser he is. We all get it . What is confusing is why this site has a formax deleting and changing my posts yet allowing and not banning this fool from the site permanently?? We got enough haters all over now and we don't need some little twerp jew hater in here 24/7 looking to fan his conspiracy theories. I played against the IU you are talking about and came out successful and learned to play by playing against the best. You goyim just went on the forum and cried a lot. When I started there were family and individual killing prizes so we all understood the probability of getting killed for a killing prize. When rules changed they adapted to the change. The Goyim continued to cry.

cmon storm .. shut this guy down. we come here to play . not listen to some sloth spew conspiracy theories.

Comment

V you are cool dude, just get off from forums

Comment

heard it was all a jewish plot to control tmb. Man, the world isn't enough now text-based mafia games.... fuck when is it enough

Comment

They nor any other group have been able to kill the game in over 4 years so get over the past. Once these gay ass rules got put in all it took was whoever had the biggest cc or sucked biggest peter to take the game hence the game is all about them naps now became a v filled diaper wearing safety blanket

Comment

FFS V just STFU already. We don't want to hear you go on and on about IU again like you did in the past. Get the fuck over it already. You don't do shit in the game other than bitch and complain and spew your conspiracy theories. Maybe it's time for you to take your racist ass and just logout and never come back.

Comment

I don't mind V crying about iu. I always found it hilarious. my good friend used to call him eeyore of the game which I then read all V;s posts in eeyore voice and I actually quite enjoyed reading them while thinking of eeyore narrating them. when he was talking about guitarists in the best thread ever that got deleted for some reason he was relevant. But this racist shit on a game site isnt tolerated by the largest websites in the world, so why do we do tolerate it?? Goyim // shut it down. get er done.

Comment

@harryfurdicky: gfy it was your intitial whining that got me to post this with your wayne gretzky whine bs
                              @gale: thank man but free speech you know/ more important than you might realise
                              @eli: pretty ignorant and retarded but ok
                              @idc: we got shitty rules because of those f*ckheads you moron
                              IndianaJones, totally irrelevant person I don't know: go f*ck yourself just like harry….
                              Shine Bright!

Comment

Working...
                              X