Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto clickers- why theyre not being addressed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto clickers- why theyre not being addressed?

Why keep bots in game, if auto clickers are not going to be addressed or punished? Countless times i go to loot, hit 3 bots and the whole city is maxed. Maybe auto generate cash to actual players instead of bots could be a solution?

it's a matter of how can you prove it

same thing with multies

Comment

I know it involves coding, but instead of bots reloading, game should reload players. Would encourage logging in more often, and hitting real people and not bots.

Comment

Neveemind, would encourage multi. Damn we're doomed. Close the thread storm

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
          Why keep bots in game, if auto clickers are not going to be addressed or punished? Countless times i go to loot, hit 3 bots and the whole city is maxed. Maybe auto generate cash to actual players instead of bots could be a solution?

Only problem here is you. You're slow.

Try and keep up

Thanks for playing

#BHMinorityRep

Comment

Originally posted by GUNZ View Post

Only problem here is you. You're slow.

Try and keep up

Thanks for playing

#BHMinorityRep

True lol. I don't loot much but for bh i used to loot 8 ish trill a round. and i clocked few hoes cheating but i didn't care. i still managed to loot a lot. looting is so easy man bitches who complain will fully fook it up for everybody where after 2 hits we will get capcha or some shit.

Comment

Suspicious Activity. Are you human?
              I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
                Suspicious Activity. Are you human?

alllll day long

Comment

What Ay-Em said

Comment

If staff give in to the snowflakes then we all are doomed. Looting is a skill, if your pussy ass can't handle competition go play with patricaaaaazz fanny flaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
                      If staff give in to the snowflakes then we all are doomed. Looting is a skill, if your pussy ass can't handle competition go play with patricaaaaazz fanny flaps.
                      Fanny flaps??

LMAO

Comment

looting is not a skill. it's a combination of your internet speed, your free time, and your ability to have the right tools i mean clicker uggg i mean gaming mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                          looting is not a skill. it's a combination of your internet speed, your free time, and your ability to have the right tools i mean clicker uggg i mean gaming mouse.

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

Exactly, funny how people with absolutely nothing better to do than loot believe that means they are skilled

Comment

When you have reached the captcha's limit, you know you are good at fingering or at least medium average

but if you never achieve it,
                              Welcome to the Parkinson's family, son

Comment

Working...
                              X