Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank % changed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bank % changed

    Well with bank % changed from 10 to 75% the no range portion is useless... . this is more or less a stupidly long turbo

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
    Well with bank % changed from 10 to 75% the no range portion is useless... . this is more or less a stupidly long turbo
    Are you kidding that 20% was killing this round....no range is the perfect for free players and looters

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by braw View Post
      Are you kidding that 20% was killing this round....no range is the perfect for free players and looters

      Only people to loot now is bots... With the old percentahe you could loot bamks and get cash off it not its all banked and no point hitting banks... This is old school rules they say.. Grt rid of bots let old school looting come into play.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep and and is that why teds family wwydfacb is using UC as a bank?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mrmrscarface View Post
          Yep and and is that why teds family wwydfacb is using UC as a bank?
          2 posts both stating the same........obsessed much?

          Comment


          • #6
            So, does anyone know, is WDFWY using UC as a bank or nah?
            Asking for a friend.

            Comment


            • #7
              The Department of the Redundancy department would like to welcome you to the Department of Redundancy department. Welcome.

              Comment


              • #8
                oh my.

                you make rules. you post rules before the new round starts.

                families then come up with the best approach and best strategy for those posted rules...okay then they changed the rules and all that planning and strategy goes to crap.

                well played tmb.

                i don't see the point really
                Last edited by Eli_462; 01-28-2019, 09:05 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  oh my.

                  you make rules. you post rules before the new round starts.

                  families then come up with the best approach and best strategy for those posted rules...okay then they changed the rules and all that planning and strategy goes to crap.

                  well played tmb.

                  i don't see the point really
                  We try to make everyone happy, but it's difficult.
                  We can only make one person happy per day. Today wasn't your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
                  We'll get back to you shortly.

                  TMB Super Moderator

                  I am always watching.
                  Be kind to each other.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post


                    Only people to loot now is bots... With the old percentahe you could loot bamks and get cash off it not its all banked and no point hitting banks... This is old school rules they say.. Grt rid of bots let old school looting come into play.


                    How many "bamks" did u hit back in the day? Just curious that is all.
                    Last edited by GUNZ; 01-28-2019, 10:26 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fornax View Post

                      We try to make everyone happy, but it's difficult.
                      We can only make one person happy per day. Today wasn't your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
                      We'll get back to you shortly.
                      if you don't have a good answer you can just not post anything. I will just assume the rules will change if the right people don't like them.

                      you could have been helpful but you have been so much more.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

                        if you don't have a good answer you can just not post anything. I will just assume the rules will change if the right people don't like them.

                        you could have been helpful but you have been so much more.

                        A little levity goes a long way usually. I was only trying to add humor to the situation.
                        You seem to be one who has a good sense of humor. I thought you would enjoy the light-hearted response.
                        My understanding is that there was an overwhelming disapproval of those banking terms, that's why it was changed back.

                        TMB Super Moderator

                        I am always watching.
                        Be kind to each other.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guys firstly:

                          I changed the % because SMALLER players and teams who can't spend are suffering to bank the cash away and that was not the spirit in which I wanted this special round to proceed with, we wanted everyone to have fun AND NOT MARGINALIZE SMALLER PLAYERS

                          I had overwhelming messages that it was difficult, players in smaller teams were struggling to bank their cash away and didn't stand a chance in this round - i also spent time to think about it, i didnt have to change anything but its done based on the spirit of this rules intention - to have fun and make it more inclusive

                          the times we setup rounds for big players is when it IS UNCAPPED, this round is capped. so clearly the round is geared toward smaller teams

                          So to LordJohn = enjoy your forum ban, you might as well learn the hard way not to be a dick and also enjoy your round freeze = it might turn into a lifetime ban if you don't respect the protocol of the game- rules

                          Secondly @ SWMPFX Ask me what my reasons are and maybe you will have better insight than acting like a spoilt brat when things dont go your way that you dont understand or wanna take patience with, to understand.

                          I understand that the change was tough but we are within our right to change ANYTHING ANYTIME during a ROUND *which is not what we normally do* - according to our service terms, we try not to but sometimes, like in this case, we make changes during a round when we assess that it goes against the purpose of that particular round's original intention rule setting


                          @ Eli - stop assuming and ask me in my mail box - or on the forums....and i will explain, whether you think it is good or bad... what the reason is.




                          Game Admin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            in short very simply:

                            75% banking down to 20% banking for main was too drastic for the many players who messaged me saying it was way too tough to prepare their teams in time for banking change of this round,. if we do such a round again i DO want to have it closer to the old 15% deposit we used to have but not at the expense of smaller teams whom we are trying to encourage to grow, won't work if they just get zeroed and robbed too fast.

                            we will only do a special round like this once in a while for variation and we DO want the game competition to pivot more to team play where everyone matters in general and not just only the big spending guys.

                            Its not easy to keep everyone happy to achieve this balance, guys, please I ask if you can be patient with me so that I an understand things and be able to provide better gameplay for everyone this year that is more inclusive with lower caps. this will affect our income but in the end it will allow better competition for teams as a whole...I just need to work out the caps and get the right settings that is middle ground

                            i am totally aware that it might throw off some of the more experienced players who would instantly spot how to exploit the round rules to their advantage as they are very experienced in all types of rules that we can throw at them and i AM taking notice of this - those of you who have dealt with me in the past with difficulties know that I would try to be understanding of everyone - i just need the same returned to me here from the community:

                            unfortunately if i keep one segment happy then the other suffers [newer players] - and i wont understand it until i have seen the impact on a a live round

                            Guys any feedback you give me is not seen as bad even if you dont like something - but the rules [and i] do not take kindly to players who accuse the process of being biased toward certain people. It is definitely not the case, I can assure you all.

                            yes we push high caps when there is players who wanna spend like mad to kill each other, the income helps the game to stay online and yes it DOES pay me, but i also recognize that when this is done then smaller teams get marginalized. We had high caps all of last year mostly or uncapped and this does not help the smaller guys but it helps the game income

                            we are trying to figure ways to give back that brings balance to both. so again, please I am asking for your patience.

                            Thanks
                            Game Admin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No lordy! no... why did you do this? Nooooooo..... I told ya mate, I told ya


                              Wait


                              Nevermind, hehehehe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X