X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Mykelanz's Accomplishments

Well thanks for stopping by.

Got eeem!!!
    I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Dick deep in his stomach lining by a crippled Canadian with multis?

Comment

everyone loves the canadian bacon

Comment

This is an A+ post sarge hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
            Wah wah wah bitches we found baby

Comment

And here is the more worthless Mexican than sarge go suck off freaks chrome wheels on his chair

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                And here is the more worthless Mexican than sarge go suck off freaks chrome wheels on his chair
                Leader of the sack less shut your mouth

Comment

Hell maxx or sarge is more Mexican than you you fake brown noser go polish some more chrome wheels

Comment

Lmao

Comment

LMFAO. Best post so far this year!

Comment

Y all hate me now.. Lolz
                        Last edited by -mykelanz-; 01-24-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
                          Y all hate me now.. Lolz
                          You're like that typical overinflated football fan that always screams "WE BEAT YOUR ASSS!" when your team wins. Jumping up and down in excitement watching the confetti fly while you're standing in your apartment living room. Glowing with pride.
                          Your team won, but you didn't even play.
                          "No, "WE" didnt win, THEY won", everyone else is saying.
                          Then your team's quarterback pulls a "Joe Theisman" and breaks his leg in all the places. Broken and embarrassed, he goes into retirement, to never be seen again. Now you keep your favorite team shirt in your closet. No pride, just dreams and wishes. No wins. You've gone silent. Watching and hoping for a "hail mary".
                          Now a new quarterback has joined and all of a sudden, you're dreaming of another super bowl title. Once again, you're all cheers, but you still don't play yourself. Just sit back and say "WE" and it's really always THEM!

But I'm just here for the commercials anyway.
                          Last edited by Marco_The_Bull; 01-24-2019, 10:54 AM.
                          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post

You're like that typical overinflated football fan that always screams "WE BEAT YOUR ASSS!" when your team wins. Jumping up and down in excitement watching the confetti fly while you're standing in your apartment living room. Glowing with pride.
                            Your team won, but you didn't even play.
                            "No, "WE" didnt win, THEY won", everyone else is saying.
                            Then your team's quarterback pulls a "Joe Theisman" and breaks his leg in all the places. Broken and embarrassed, he goes into retirement, to never be seen again. Now you keep your favorite team shirt in your closet. No pride, just dreams and wishes. No wins. You've gone silent. Watching and hoping for a "hail mary".
                            Now a new quarterback has joined and all of a sudden, you're dreaming of another super bowl title. Once again, you're all cheers, but you still don't play yourself. Just sit back and say "WE" and it's really always THEM!

But I'm just here for the commercials anyway.
                            No comment on u MTB cause ur not an IC nor IU.. I respect u guys specially HH because of Rome..

Comment

Wasnt he runner up in the annual dog fingering contest

Comment

Working...
                              X