Round 925

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 925

What will happen this round? Will it gonna be an another fix round?

Thought the previous main round was going to be yours. But Drifters barely made 5th place. Even if the TMB staff family would go union, they would take over 5th place without doing anything. I guess Round 925 is about Drifters survival in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
      Thought the previous main round was going to be yours. But Drifters barely made 5th place. Even if the TMB staff family would go union, they would take over 5th place without doing anything. I guess Round 925 is about Drifters survival in this game.
      R u sure about it? We definitely gonna stay.. Without drifters, the game is boring because of NAPS with IU anD IC..

Comment

"Without drifters, the game is boring"
        So that's why Drifters barely made 5th place in union ranks last round?
        Ahh, I see. You guys are a laughing stock to this game.
        Hopefully, you guys will stay a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
          "Without drifters, the game is boring"
          So that's why Drifters barely made 5th place in union ranks last round?
          Ahh, I see. You guys are a laughing stock to this game.
          Hopefully, you guys will stay a little more.
          Ranks? We dont care about it.. I think ur fam is the whos interested with ranks.. Were here to change the flow of this game mr.mordric..

Comment

Can you please elaborate?
            I have heard the "To get JP, you need to lose money". But that plan didn't work out so well.
            I have heard the "We'll make war and kill everyone". Yet your union has been zeroed for quite some time now.
            I have heard the "Spend spend spend" bullshit. Yet you are not the one spending here at all.

If there's something I'm missing, can you tell us? I would like to see more interesting gameplay by Drifters. But so far it's all talks and no action. I'd give ya a shot, I really wouldn't mind if a union does something. But my point here is that all you do is talk bullshit on forums, yet do NOTHING.
            Last edited by Mr.Modric; 01-07-2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Good job drifters,000 dollars spent and got over 1million
              credits awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ???? View Post
                Good job drifters,000 dollars spent and got over 1million
                credits awesome.
                Welcome Back, Freak
                I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I'll ne honest these post are starting to be annoying now.

So drifters haven't done anything note worthy since freaks absence.

2 they say freak is freaking everyone's minds bc people keep making post about him. That's somewhat true to the extent that people still making threads about him regardless whether or not it's making fun of him or it's his own members.

Now the real case is its mykealz an some others continuing to keep it going. So it's not so much that freak is freaking yoll.minds but it's being shoved down our throats with it.

I'm not a fan of this freak or drifters but I've got nothing against them either.

all I'm saying is to drifters is stop talking for someone who hasnt been around. I highly doubt he needs anyone to speak up for him I'm sure.An if he does that says a lot about his character.

action speaks louder than words yoll keep saying next round this that an the third, an all I've seen was just threads about this that an the third.

I honestly enjoyed freak build an go at it with tmk. But that fizzled out quickly. I hope he comes back I enjoyed it.
                  Last edited by Frank_Breezy; 01-07-2019, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Freak didnt go at tmk he built and then didnt play.tmk and storm both didnt accept his mini turbo 5k buy inn solo round..there both scared.only way freak will come back.and no im not freak idiots

Comment

Freak didnt go at tmk he built and then didnt play.tmk and storm both didnt accept his mini turbo 5k buy inn solo round..there both scared.only way freak will come back.and no im not freak idiots
                      As much fun as everyone is having reading this same request over and over again, the game would require a special code to be written in order for this round to be possible.
                      Please stop asking.
                      Please move on.
                      TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
                      Be kind to each other.

Comment

The game is free to play and we don't 'accept his mini turbo 5k buy' because the game is not run by players. Stay in your lane. players don't tell the game owners and managers what do do.

please stop talking about 'him and tmk' i got nothing to do with your gameplay and nothing to do with TMK or any other player regarding how the game is run.

keep staff and admin out of your game business please.
                        Game Admin

Comment

...and no im not freak idiots
                          HAHAHAHAHAAAA.....OK.
                          You're not Freak. Wink Wink.
                          Welcome back just the same
                          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

All talk and no action = Freak & Friends. Just an attention whore looking for attention since he sucks at game play. He/they are irrelevant in life and this game. Just move on and ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                            X