Excuses, Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuses, Excuses

So, the Drifters excuse the last 2 rounds was the holidays!!! Ok, the holidays have been over with for 3 days now and yall still ain't shit.....so what's the new excuse...yall to busy doin yoga with one another and gettin ur hair and nails did at Freaks Salons!!!! No excuses now.....IC_Domination droppin faster than prices at Wal mart
    LoOtAcЯiS

Great idea...I'm lost kid how much did u spend?

Comment

Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
      So, the Drifters excuse the last 2 rounds was the holidays!!! Ok, the holidays have been over with for 3 days now and yall still ain't shit.....so what's the new excuse...yall to busy doin yoga with one another and gettin ur hair and nails did at Freaks Salons!!!! No excuses now.....IC_Domination droppin faster than prices at Wal mart
      bruh stfu , you build and get 0ed every time. You didn’t build until day 4, hop off you’re own dick. Shut your mouth and build and hit back. Lmao clown. Stop with the fake news and bitching . You are just a hamster making the wheel turn so keep spinning your wheels on forums . Btw try to at least be factual and funny you Whinney cunt. Blah blah drifters aren’t online way wah wah wah they’re not doing anything. Ricky and I 0d you glock,becky,etc etc stfu pussy pull the logs. Stop stunttin. Lmao I even hit your OP acct so please build and continue to get 0d

Comment

Originally posted by GUNZ View Post
        Great idea...I'm lost kid how much did u spend?
        What are u talkin bout!! I know u just didnt call me or think im Freak..pfft whatever...You got me fucked up... lol
        LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Dude dont you think that everyone can call you a fuckin Dumbass if you think that yall are winnin just cuz yall 0 100k a day...yall been 0 for 6 straight days and ummmm im still bulding....and where are you......hiding with low net thinkin i cant get to you.....bruh face it....you aint shit wont be shit that why you are in a shit family that cant do shit with out Freak....oh wait WallStreet proved that yall cant win with 2 freaks with 40 mil DU a piece and straight slaghter the ops too.....oh and wheres the fire you was gonna lite me up with.....Can you not strike a match or cant figure out the child saftey on the lighter LOL...Dumbass aint about shit
          LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

he cant kill me so he loots AKS LOL...such a disgrace to the Gotti name....you dont even deserve to use that name!!! Fuckin Crapotti
            LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Lmao, bruh what’re you saying. I didn’t say we were winning, what I said was we’re beating the fuck out of you and your cronies. As far as madof over there I didn’t see his build nor do I care lmao, again stop bringing others into our beef. You sir are a Dream.BozoLoofa it’s ok many like you come along, anyway kee spending those turns always remember #ItsJustAGame

Comment

183 k DU and I still killed you with a 200 m net tell me i dont know what im doin bro......
                LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

And didnt even use my revenge to kill you either
                  LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Fuck the bullshit wheres the sandwiches at?

Comment

Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
                      Dude dont you think that everyone can call you a fuckin Dumbass if you think that yall are winnin just cuz yall 0 100k a day...yall been 0 for 6 straight days and ummmm im still bulding....and where are you......hiding with low net thinkin i cant get to you.....bruh face it....you aint shit wont be shit that why you are in a shit family that cant do shit with out Freak....oh wait WallStreet proved that yall cant win with 2 freaks with 40 mil DU a piece and straight slaghter the ops too.....oh and wheres the fire you was gonna lite me up with.....Can you not strike a match or cant figure out the child saftey on the lighter LOL...Dumbass aint about shit

did wallstreet won? Lolz.. we all know that his just being used.. He dont have the guts to steal the round.. IC are afraid.. They cant touch TMK because they are so scared..

Comment

Originally posted by GAMBINO_GOTTI View Post
                        Lmao, bruh what’re you saying. I didn’t say we were winning, what I said was we’re beating the fuck out of you and your cronies. As far as madof over there I didn’t see his build nor do I care lmao, again stop bringing others into our beef. You sir are a Dream.BozoLoofa it’s ok many like you come along, anyway kee spending those turns always remember #ItsJustAGame
                        How you figure you beating the fuck out of us.........for one just me alone has 5000 recorded kills on yall...501 pages and I have only been killed 160 times and not all of those are from yall.......so you and your fucktards aint killin shit foreal.....your just a sore ass cry baby loser that cant admit that your gettin your ass handed to ya and you cant do shit about it!!!
                        LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Yall wanna see what Rome refers to ass kickin my ass....this all hes has done to me this whole round
                          from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 32 minutes, and 46 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 15035 of your boys were killed. 5479 of Rome's died as well. Rome stole $0 and stole 0 glocks,0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 15,035 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 36 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 1229 of your boys were killed, 5013 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 39 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 1748 of your boys were killed, 5188 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 41 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 2290 of your boys were killed, 5417 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 43 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 2784 of your boys were killed, 5695 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 43 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 3084 of your boys were killed, 6003 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 3402 of your boys were killed, 6344 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 46 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 3737 of your boys were killed, 6717 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 48 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 4094 of your boys were killed, 7127 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          from Rome 2 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 50 seconds ago.
                          Rome invaded your headquarter. 4472 of your boys were killed, 7574 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                          LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

from Rome 16 hours, 16 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 11444 of your boys were killed, 15530 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 12251 of your boys were killed, 16142 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 13091 of your boys were killed, 16797 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                            from Rome 16 hours, 16 minutes, and 31 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 13966 of your boys were killed, 17495 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                            from Rome 16 hours, 16 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 14878 of your boys were killed, 18239 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                            from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 26 seconds ago.
                            Rome raided your headquarter while no one was there and ganked $0 from you.
                            from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 27 seconds ago.
                            Rome raided your headquarter while no one was there and ganked $0 from you.
                            from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 29 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 11620 of your boys were killed. 1162 of Rome's died as well. Rome stole $0 and stole 0 glocks,0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 11,620 ak47 from the bodies.
                            from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 31 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 14556 of your boys were killed. 2618 of Rome's died as well. Rome stole $0 and stole 0 glocks,0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 14,556 ak47 from the bodies.
                            from Rome 1 day, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 33 seconds ago.
                            Rome invaded your headquarter. 14761 of your boys were killed. 4094 of Rome's died as well. Rome stole $0 and stole 0 glocks,0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 14,761 ak47 from the bodies.
                            LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

rom Rome 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 9 seconds ago.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 4820 of your boys were killed, 12369 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              from Rome 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 11 seconds ago.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 6088 of your boys were killed, 12673 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              from Rome 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 12 seconds ago.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 7392 of your boys were killed, 13043 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 8502 of your boys were killed, 13468 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 9199 of your boys were killed, 13928 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              from Rome 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 13 seconds ago.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 9920 of your boys were killed, 14424 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole 0glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              from Rome 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.
                              Rome invaded your headquarter. 10668 of your boys were killed, 14958 of Rome's died as well. Dr.LOOTA collected $0 and stole0 glocks, 0 shotguns, 0 uzis, 0 ak47 from the bodies.
                              LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Working...
                              X