Declaration to hold off dick sucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declaration to hold off dick sucking

Declaration to defer dick sucking for the time being. We in the TMB Community have entered a new year. This new start would clear our heads of bullshit. On that account, we kindly ask Mykelanz, the forum user ????? or whatever the fuck his name is, to lower down the chocking noises of Freaks dick. This would benefit us all. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Mr.Modric; 01-01-2019, 12:36 PM.

Originally posted by ???
    New year and freak is still mimd fucking u all,and u all are so easy to hook,like little gold fish.That Freak total power not even playing and still u all speak about him.lol Mykelanz great job in making sure freak is still mind fucking them.
    Are u dumb ? He's talking about the idiot big mouth mykelanz, now how is freak fucking our minds?

Comment

Man nobody is talking about Freak. We’re just fed up with you two writing so much about him. That’s why I said, stop the dick sucking. Nobody gives a damn or two about Freak.

Comment

Fuck u , freak, myke and tmk.

Comment

Originally posted by ???
          Freaks waiting for that 15 min solo round.with 5k buy in before he plays again.
          So he needs more time to build and collectl(loses ops while collecting)? Why not just ask TMK for a 15 min head start? Drifters are fuckin clowns, thanks for the amusement in 2018. Looking forward to 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
            Declaration to defer dick sucking for the time being. We in the TMB Community have entered a new year. This new start would clear our heads of bullshit. On that account, we kindly ask Mykelanz, the forum user ????? or whatever the fuck his name is, to lower down the chocking noises of Freaks dick. This would benefit us all. Thank you very much.
            Lolz.. Thats a nice present for me mr.mordric.. Looks like ur d voice of IU.. Lolz.. 2019 will be an interseting year for TMB, just watch for it mr. Mordric.. As what boss freak said, were gonna fucking ur mind.. U dont know what DRiFTeRs will do, just watch and dont blink..

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Lolz.. Thats a nice present for me mr.mordric.. Looks like ur d voice of IU.. Lolz.. 2019 will be an interseting year for TMB, just watch for it mr. Mordric.. As what boss freak said, were gonna fucking ur mind.. U dont know what DRiFTeRs will do, just watch and dont blink..

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Musubi

Been a quiet observer, but did want to point something out. You keep talking about how everyone's bitching about Freak, and how he's "mind fucking" everyone... Yet, ironically the only one's talking about him are YOU and your family members. Are you that hard up that you have become an attention whore just to try and put Freak and the Drifters in the spotlight?
                Ding Ding Ding!! NAILED IT

Comment

Originally posted by Musubi

Been a quiet observer, but did want to point something out. You keep talking about how everyone's bitching about Freak, and how he's "mind fucking" everyone... Yet, ironically the only one's talking about him are YOU and your family members. Are you that hard up that you have become an attention whore just to try and put Freak and the Drifters in the spotlight?
                  Lolz.. Boss Freak made a statement that if they want the JP so badly, they will have to pay much for it.. Not like ur family whos just sitting, watching the JP get fixed every round. We want the game to be changed.. So what do u want to do every round, loot and collect and then what? Wait for eor, and then get medals? Whats interesting with that? We want No NAPS and No fixed JP.. Got it? And pls if u think like that, pls do ur part in this game and make it interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnt2318 View Post

Ding Ding Ding!! NAILED IT
                    Lolz.. A big spender who cant win JP anymore.. Afraid of his boss..

Comment

Lolz.. Boss Freak made a statement that if they want the JP so badly, they will have to pay much for it.. Not like ur family whos just sitting, watching the JP get fixed every round. We want the game to be changed.. So what do u want to do every round, loot and collect and then what? Wait for eor, and then get medals? Whats interesting with that? We want No NAPS and No fixed JP.. Got it? And pls if u think like that, pls do ur part in this game and make it interesting..
                      Well that plan didn’t work out so well, did it? TMK got a nice profit out of your boss. Mind calling him again? He’s doing good service to TMB and TMK.

And if you’re so in to this new game plan, why aren’’t you spending? You rely only on your boss. Without him, there is no you, or Drifters.

Comment

Lolz.. A big spender who cant win JP anymore.. Afraid of his boss..
                        I can take a JP any time I want, unlike you I don’t have the time to sit on the game around the clock. Nice try though dick sucker

Comment

That bitch ass canadian still plays? Him and his "multiz"? God been gone 3 months and he still gets popped with multis and loses fyi peeps he dont own brothels or whatever he said in interview he made that money in bit coin and buys $250 prepaid Visa cards like a bitch

Comment

Yea you Canadian lieing bitch I'm still here

Comment

please refrain from calling Canadians names. We have some freaks here for sure .. we are trying to deport them to the USA . Like Celine Dion and a few other freaks. Montreal is full of freaks .. they wrecked a great city in Canada when a few of them decided that leaving Canada was a good idea. Property values went into the toilet. My dad told me that Montreal looks the same now as it did 40 yrs ago. Look at Toronto it changes more in a month then Montreal did in 40 yrs. Degenerates were brought into Quebec that would vote for separation and with it freaks came out of the sewers.

Comment

Working...
                              X