IU and IC merge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU and IC merge??

Whatta a fucking move of an.idiot? Maybe u couldnt beat Teds fam that why u let IU join.ur union.. And maybe IC cant get union gold anymore without the help.of IU..

@FYI, were just bz this holiday season..

A wild Mykelanz has appeared!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
      A wild Mykelanz has appeared!
      His pimp told him what to say lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Gale View Post

Faggot bitch, funny IU can’t win a war lately with outside help or in this case INSIDE HELP. Pussies

Comment

He finally came out of Freaks ass to take some air, I heard he was on his way back in there.

Comment

Originally posted by GAMBINO_GOTTI View Post

Faggot bitch, funny IU can’t win a war lately with outside help or in this case INSIDE HELP. Pussies
            Its fucking game over when rankwhores speak about war lmfao fucking good shit. At least made me laugh

Comment

Its fucking game over when rankwhores speak about war lmfao fucking good shit. At least made me laugh
              Yeah I’m a rankwhore all right, teaching new players how to loot , buying subs for my members and cress for friends, but yeah I’m a rank whore and gale idk if you’re IloveBites or whatever but that Fuxk was a gambino for a bit being what you call “rankwhore” so stfu because you motherfuxkers aren’t loyal “QQQ” is a perfect example of that, tmk just has the oldest rankwhores in the game. So please stfu, hope you have a blessed day , unless you’re gonna make fun of me for believing in god .

Comment

Yeah I’m a rankwhore all right, teaching new players how to loot , buying subs for my members and cress for friends, but yeah I’m a rank whore and gale idk if you’re IloveBites or whatever but that Fuxk was a gambino for a bit being what you call “rankwhore” so stfu because you motherfuxkers aren’t loyal “QQQ” is a perfect example of that, tmk just has the oldest rankwhores in the game. So please stfu, hope you have a blessed day , unless you’re gonna make fun of me for believing in god .

Fucking great example how dumb you are. I can play with you make you to buy me shits and you wouldnt even know its me lmfao.

And yes you are rankwhore running from team to team depends of what team is top be loyal man stay in fam and we can speak. And if you learn people how to loot those looters must be great lmfao

Comment

Fucking great example how dumb you are. I can play with you make you to buy me shits and you wouldnt even know its me lmfao.

And yes you are rankwhore running from team to team depends of what team is top be loyal man stay in fam and we can speak. And if you learn people how to loot those looters must be great lmfao
                  Lmao so you’re admiring that I’ve bought you a sub yet you’re talking about loyalty ? Lmfao stfu. No see here’s where you all get it fucked up. I help my friends where they need it. I built gambino back up and cause a little noise not the way I wanted but we had some time up there and of course we did some great things as free players. And they are , Myke,RickyC, etc are great looters and probably the best if macros weren’t allowed lol. But whatever Gale. If you want I’ll challenge you 1v1 since loota is a scared puppy

Comment

Lmao so you’re admiring that I’ve bought you a sub yet you’re talking about loyalty ? Lmfao stfu. No see here’s where you all get it fucked up. I help my friends where they need it. I built gambino back up and cause a little noise not the way I wanted but we had some time up there and of course we did some great things as free players. And they are , Myke,RickyC, etc are great looters and probably the best if macros weren’t allowed lol. But whatever Gale. If you want I’ll challenge you 1v1 since loota is a scared puppy
                    First you have to find me in game, so first you have to be smart to find me second you have to need skills to fight me and third and most important if you cant beat Loota why the fuck i would i waste my time first you gonna have to beat him and then you can fight me.
                    You are stupid to understand my point so lets make it simple. I can play with you and you wont know its me as you dont know where the fuck i am right now. Point is man you are fucking irelevant to speak about those shits you speak. like i told you at the end of day you are still noob acting big boy.

When you find me you can fight me

Comment

First you have to find me in game, so first you have to be smart to find me second you have to need skills to fight me and third and most important if you cant beat Loota why the fuck i would i waste my time first you gonna have to beat him and then you can fight me.
                      You are stupid to understand my point so lets make it simple. I can play with you and you wont know its me as you dont know where the fuck i am right now. Point is man you are fucking irelevant to speak about those shits you speak. like i told you at the end of day you are still noob acting big boy.

When you find me you can fight me

So so you’re hiding is what you’re saying... ok princess that’s fine, I don’t go around looking for pink ass hoes, and I could be loota if it was a straight fight lmao it’s funny though. No worries when you do what I know you’re gonna do I’ll know exactly who you are

Comment

Lets make it simple again cause you are fucking stupid man actually a feel sorry for you really. Im online now in game right now watching your profile... Find me, if you find me i will admit you are good player and i will leave game. If you cant find me so you are stupid to play this game. You cant 1vs1 with me i dont fight dumb people. Im nice guy i let dumbass live :P

Comment

Lets make it simple again cause you are fucking stupid man actually a feel sorry for you really. Im online now in game right now watching your profile... Find me, if you find me i will admit you are good player and i will leave game. If you cant find me so you are stupid to play this game. You cant 1vs1 with me i dont fight dumb people. Im nice guy i let dumbass live :P
                          Either skeet or Jaxx, I’m a go with skeet.

Comment

Either skeet or Jaxx, I’m a go with skeet.
                            Fail bud. Come on you can do it better. One more shot. I really believe in you, You need some help ??

Comment

Drifters need to just drift back into their daddys ass where they were born.
                              LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Working...
                              X