Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Mykelanz and Freak 'n Friends??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is Mykelanz and Freak 'n Friends??

    They've all of a sudden gone silent. What's wrong boys.. can't compete in a capped round?

  • #2
    Its a capped round!! Where do you think!! LOL IC them getting they ass whooped either way it goes!!
    LoOtAcЯiS

    Comment


    • #3
      They are def all getting 0ed again this round too LOL
      LoOtAcЯiS

      Comment


      • #4
        Lmao don’t open your mouth to talk shot in forums if you blocking people in the game . Number one it’s the holidays and you no life inbreeds know that lol but as always motherfuxkers wanna take shots but bitch and moan and cry when the switch gets flipped.

        reason I’m replying is to let you know, don’t ever speak on Mykelanz name again especially you’re simple homosexual ass cris, you busted up degenerate traitor.

        And freak is probably snorting a line of your grannies titties right now getting a handy from Timmy.

        Anyway, fuck you loota, ole scared ass busta

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IndianaJones View Post
          They've all of a sudden gone silent. What's wrong boys.. can't compete in a capped round?
          Capped.round? Not a problem with us.. And did u forgot that its the busiest time every year? Commom sense bro..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
            Its a capped round!! Where do you think!! LOL IC them getting they ass whooped either way it goes!!
            And for the facts.. iC cant win a union gold without the help oF IU.. 71 members in a union? So what will.happen with the 41 left, no union prizes? No xmas gift this xmas.. Hahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol exactly, once the oldies start getting shellacked they start with their soapbox stories but yea good point myke, but everyone knows that IC/IU help each other all the time . But is what it is. Haters gon hate & stay mad

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ???
                Drifters win with 35 players max,and freak and drifiters win when they want to win.capped rounds,8 days to join families lol Freak calls those pussy rules,or rules for Ic and Iu to win.seems all fixed to me,cause we heard ic been crying being beat last 3 rounds in union.lol
                Pussy rules ?? Hahahah fkn idiot. Those rules are for smart people( but he made again rule to protect dumbass like op hit costs 2k). 1 or 1,5 year ago all rounds were capped. Turbo rounds were non ratio. Uncapped and ratio rounds are for dumbass players. Seems like Storm got it. There are not to many smart players in game now so he made rules for dumbass such as you, so everyone can play. And thats shit. Make one non ratio turbo round and op hit 500 and lets play.

                Funny shit is when Freak speaks about strategy lmfao what stragegy ?? Even ShayneG knows those are worst moves he could ever made. Adding to pot and others take easy win Grown up guys learn how to play and lets play.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im with Gale.....those fuckers know nothing bout strategy. Rome ur just mad cuz you cant light shit up...you can only get lit up....ima wipe my ass with ur 4 yr badge and feed it to ya
                  LoOtAcЯiS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gale View Post

                    Pussy rules ?? Hahahah fkn idiot. Those rules are for smart people( but he made again rule to protect dumbass like op hit costs 2k). 1 or 1,5 year ago all rounds were capped. Turbo rounds were non ratio. Uncapped and ratio rounds are for dumbass players. Seems like Storm got it. There are not to many smart players in game now so he made rules for dumbass such as you, so everyone can play. And thats shit. Make one non ratio turbo round and op hit 500 and lets play.

                    Funny shit is when Freak speaks about strategy lmfao what stragegy ?? Even ShayneG knows those are worst moves he could ever made. Adding to pot and others take easy win Grown up guys learn how to play and lets play.
                    So u think ur a smart guy? Oh cmmon, all u just did was hiding on tmk ass..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ooooooh you’ll answer on a forum but not DM because you’re a bitch and if you want me to publicly rip I’m with it.

                      so let’s bust down some facts, I’ve been gone for a bit but let me see if I got my story str8

                      Freak came along and dramatically shifted the balance of the game, in the beginning it was great why? Because the game got A LOT of New money instead of the usual Old money that has been cycled through TMB, but now the order of things have been upset so much that with enough crying and moaning IC & IU were given a bone this round and turbo ... but the funny thing is when you guys dominate and lockdown the game it’s ok, Everythinf is ok because the leaders of FucksVille aren’t being disturbed and they’re collecting their little badges, New guy comes in and throws down cash for people who want to have FUN

                      AND he’s the bad guy ? He’s a scumbag for making the game competitive and interesting again? Ha, you guys are a joke, just goes to show how seriously you lot take them game, hey I take it serious to but not so much to where I’ll threaten to leave and blah blah blah, I mean then again I don’t spend like you trolls so I understand where you guys put storm but hey, it’s ok you’ll all be in your happy places soon enough, just close your eyes and maybe you’ll wake up from this freaky nightmare

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

                        So u think ur a smart guy? Oh cmmon, all u just did was hiding on tmk ass..
                        And you still dont know whos sitting on your ops for rounds both turbos and mains lmfao. Come one kid find it out
                        Kid learn how to play and we speak. This is not even funny anymore how stupid you can be. Fuck man i feel sorry for those guys

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          & as for you CRIS, you’re a sell out . Who gets a wholeeeeee lootttta perks so calm down on your high and mighty “ I’m the baddest guy on tmb” ok you have a diamond sub that’ll never expire ok you have 500k truns you think that means anything ? Pfff joke, like I said gave me one on one however you want . You’re pathetic and a pawn in all this. And tbh I don’t wanna hear anything about me duck riding or begging for a sub from freak and yadadafa, I just came back, my boys are here so obvi I’m a hold them down. Don’t know freak personally, homi said I’m getting you a sub if you want it, I said cool. And that was my second round back, my point is Freak and wha he’s brought to the game is good, You old fuckers need to take your aspirins and just relax maybe rent a dirty movie and hit a “Bone” as you baby boomers call it.

                          New year coming, same old game play and trash talk.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

                            And for the facts.. iC cant win a union gold without the help oF IU.. 71 members in a union? So what will.happen with the 41 left, no union prizes? No xmas gift this xmas.. Hahaha
                            Capped round
                            uncapped round
                            retarded round
                            transfer round
                            it doesn’t matter kid, your little boss of a bum is yet to beat me, and I’ve made a good profit off him, go back to your corner and tell him daddy TMK is waiting to take his money again.
                            Fucking retards

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GAMBINO_GOTTI View Post
                              Ooooooh you’ll answer on a forum but not DM because you’re a bitch and if you want me to publicly rip I’m with it.

                              so let’s bust down some facts, I’ve been gone for a bit but let me see if I got my story str8

                              Freak came along and dramatically shifted the balance of the game, in the beginning it was great why? Because the game got A LOT of New money instead of the usual Old money that has been cycled through TMB, but now the order of things have been upset so much that with enough crying and moaning IC & IU were given a bone this round and turbo ... but the funny thing is when you guys dominate and lockdown the game it’s ok, Everythinf is ok because the leaders of FucksVille aren’t being disturbed and they’re collecting their little badges, New guy comes in and throws down cash for people who want to have FUN

                              AND he’s the bad guy ? He’s a scumbag for making the game competitive and interesting again? Ha, you guys are a joke, just goes to show how seriously you lot take them game, hey I take it serious to but not so much to where I’ll threaten to leave and blah blah blah, I mean then again I don’t spend like you trolls so I understand where you guys put storm but hey, it’s ok you’ll all be in your happy places soon enough, just close your eyes and maybe you’ll wake up from this freaky nightmare

                              Gotti when you gonna tell people that you asked Iu for invite before you went to Drifters like 4 rounds ago ? i have screen shot somewhere
                              Make it clear you guys play in Drifters cause Freaks spends enough for subs and all those shits. First time he got bored you are all out. You are not first or last who do that.

                              If you play for one team so you play for years in one team if you change like Shayne, Clucth ( hes asking also to come back by the way ) and many others so you are all whores.
                              Simple as hell

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X