Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happebed to the The Mascot King?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happebed to the The Mascot King?

    Cant do anything TMK? Cant even get Fam Gold.. I think SS is the Best Fam now cause they are consistent every round with Fam Ranks.. While IU are nothing without TMK.. Ur just gonna win JP on turbo round just like what IC are doing every round.. But on main round, u must spend more money to win it..

  • #2
    The most shitty family in TMB history. Can't do shit without TMK. Real dick sucking family.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why dont u accept that uv lost, u just have so many excuses when u lost.. The game is not the same anymore.. No more fixed JP,
      Last edited by Fornax; 12-09-2018, 12:04 AM. Reason: Edited for rule violation

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh sweet irony...

        So without Freak dropping cash, you think Drifters would medal in union ranks? That's fucking hilarious.


        Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
        The most shitty family in TMB history. Can't do shit without TMK. Real dick sucking family.

        Comment


        • #5
          Without TMK and Freak spending IU would finish round with 2 trillions and Drifters with 10 trillions. Something like that, just an example. There is some difference, right?

          Comment


          • #6
            I love how they claim victory over me when I didnt even spend that round lmao, you still lost to me, lmao

            Comment


            • #7
              You've lost long ago, fool.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
                The most shitty family in TMB history. Can't do shit without TMK. Real dick sucking family.
                Yea like Drifters. Can't do shit w/o Freak.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A lil secret to ya all, I'm not part of Drifters.. fools

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IndianaJones View Post

                    Yea like Drifters. Can't do shit w/o Freak.
                    How about IC without donation and IU without TMK, we prove last round that we can loot 34T+ without freak collecting.. What do u think did JMoney did last round, 8mil ops and give up.. Lolz..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
                      Oh sweet irony...

                      So without Freak dropping cash, you think Drifters would medal in union ranks? That's fucking hilarious.



                      How sweet on u too.. Without donation on ur paypal account, what will happen to ur union?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T_M_K View Post
                        I love how they claim victory over me when I didnt even spend that round lmao, you still lost to me, lmao
                        Victory is a victory.. And u lose on that round and dont make any excuses.. Why dont u swipe again to have more turns.. We all know that all ur stack turns are no more..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

                          How about IC without donation and IU without TMK, we prove last round that we can loot 34T+ without freak collecting.. What do u think did JMoney did last round, 8mil ops and give up.. Lolz..
                          Ur looters suck. An average looter can do 5-6T alone and ur looters only brought in 34T? What were the other 30+ members doing? Sitting around with fingers up their ass waiting for freak to rank them? Better yet, wtf do you do besides run ur mouth on the GRD? lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PóÅ‚nocnica View Post

                            Ur looters suck. An average looter can do 5-6T alone and ur looters only brought in 34T? What were the other 30+ members doing? Sitting around with fingers up their ass waiting for freak to rank them? Better yet, wtf do you do besides run ur mouth on the GRD? lol
                            Maybe ur d one who sucks.. Hiding ur name on forums.. Such gayish u r.. At least we are looting 34T+, maybe ur fam is d one sitting around and just waiting for the collection and begging for some donations..

                            and what i am doing besides running my mouth on forums? Ask Boss Freak and my co members on what i am doing in our union.. U must interview them all while ur hiding ur name here in forums..
                            Last edited by -mykelanz-; 12-09-2018, 03:23 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Where r u now mascot king?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X