Round 919 So what now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 919 So what now?

Just what i said the past round.. IC cant get union anymore, and TMK not a God of TMB anymore.. No more fixed JP.. if u want it, spend more cash on it..

It's a marathon not a sprint lol. From my knowledge tmk never said he was the god of tmb. If he did then his a wet lettuce. As for ic they still got good as looters with sexy loyal hoes like model boy deco and man like jason. They still going to be playing n takin jp's and getting gold in union in future. question is will your crew still be doing whatever it is in the long term. btw i recently tried naga wings at my local boss mans shop ohhhhh lawdddd shiitttt was gooood.

Comment

Not hard to win a JP if there is no one else going for it. LOL.. Still waiting for Freak to step up to the plate and challenge TMK at EORl

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
        It's a marathon not a sprint lol. From my knowledge tmk never said he was the god of tmb. If he did then his a wet lettuce. As for ic they still got good as looters with sexy loyal hoes like model boy deco and man like jason. They still going to be playing n takin jp's and getting gold in union in future. question is will your crew still be doing whatever it is in the long term. btw i recently tried naga wings at my local boss mans shop ohhhhh lawdddd shiitttt was gooood.
        Maybe u dont saw it on his profile when he post God of TMB on past 10 rounds i guess

Comment

WHy do u see Tmk god of tmb ?

Comment

Originally posted by PóÅ‚nocnica View Post
            Not hard to win a JP if there is no one else going for it. LOL.. Still waiting for Freak to step up to the plate and challenge TMK at EORl
            TMK can challenge boss freak last round but TMK chose to hide on his closet and do nothing cause he used all his 40+ millions turns on round 915.. Now who got brains? Boss Freak is still fighting for JP every round and get union gold while IU without TMK are nothing.. Drifters looted 34T+ last round 917..

Comment

And now, it started IC_Trouble in this game.. Lets see whos gonna win this round.. Make it more interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
                Just what i said the past round.. IC cant get union anymore, and TMK not a God of TMB anymore.. No more fixed JP.. if u want it, spend more cash on it..
                do you spit or swallow freaks jiz ?

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

do you spit or swallow freaks jiz ?
                  Neither. I think they are one and the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post

Neither. I think they are one and the same.
                    I think ur just responding on ur post.. Maybe braw and u are the same .

Comment

the same as what ??

Comment

That's the best you got? Lolz

Comment

T_M_K
                          Ranked 101 in Level 4, and 844 national.

Currently in Moscow

This mafioso got 170,093 operatives
                          and 110,261 defensives

This mafioso has 9,130 kill points

Consigliere of IU_RU_HQ family.

last seen 32 minutes, and 14 seconds ago.

networth $727,834,000
                          Report Profile
                          I guess I have to put the clown in his place again, sigh.. no problem clown.
                          Ill take all the rounds again

What is this? A statement or a joke? Maybe TMK need another ally or allies to take every round.. We already know ur fucking plan.. Lolz
                          Last edited by -mykelanz-; 12-09-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

T_M_K
                            Ranked 101 in Level 4, and 844 national.

Currently in Moscow

This mafioso got 170,093 operatives
                            and 110,261 defensives

This mafioso has 9,130 kill points

Consigliere of IU_RU_HQ family.

last seen 32 minutes, and 14 seconds ago.

networth $727,834,000
                            Report Profile
                            I guess I have to put the clown in his place again, sigh.. no problem clown.
                            Ill take all the rounds again

What is this? A statement or a joke? Maybe TMK need another ally or allies to take every round.. We already know ur fucking plan.. Lolz

So freak tmk saying he will take every round again. What your saying is you know what his plans are. All I want to know is will you battle him for jp this round?. I would like to see another battle for jp.

I'm not a fan of tmk nor freak bc I dont know either one of them. But let's keep it 100 tmk beat freak. Round before With 1 quadrillion, you won last round against j money nice builds an collect from both sides but freak won. Ok cool I'd like to see you do that again but this time against tmk.

Everyone is pointing out he had 16mill oops. Then got brought down to 12 I saw that yes then at eor he had 45mill oops an won. Did he spend yes but he still won. You can say whatever you'd like, but a win is a win.

I'm not trashing or demeaning anyone just stating some of my opinions. I'd like to see you both go head to head this round. It would be cool to see who wins. And plz dont make any excuses FREAK OR YOU TMK.

SO MY NEXY QUESTION IS DO YOU GUYS EXCEPT YOUR CHALLENGES MADE TO ONE ANOTHER FOR THIS ROUND?

Comment

Fun read!

Comment

Working...
                              X