X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fornax
    replied
    Guys and Gals,
    This game is very fluid. Nothing is in stone regarding game changes. Please bear with us as we work through this issue. The staff is taking all of these comments into consideration.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ink-Slinger
    replied
    As stated before... please do not bring drama to the forum if you disagree with something. Instead, reply to staff privately. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• miko_robbini
    replied
    Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
    If u are really a good/ best looter, u can overcome this.. U can find ways to solve this.. And also this captcha idea put some thrills on looting now.. So be wise in attacking.. Its still the same as before but u must only answer captcha questions correctly so u can loot again..
    Have to disagree with that statement.

If you can't loot then learn and pick up the tricks of the trade....then you would not need captcha to get you on an equal footing.

A lot of looters in the game have spent ages honing their skills to that particular area and now they are having to put up with the click limit being dropped by 60% (granted Storm said he will make it 40%) but how does that make it fair on them when they put, quite possibly, the most man hours into the game.

BTW I am not a looter but they have my upmost respect for what they do in the game and have my support against this move.

Spenders can build as they want without being restricted with capped rounds everytime so why should looters have capped clicking in place

Storm and admin not having a go here just offering an opinion from what I think a looters perspective would be on these changes and I happen to agree with them

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Modric
    replied
    Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
    If u are really a good/ best looter, u can overcome this.. U can find ways to solve this.. And also this captcha idea put some thrills on looting now.. So be wise in attacking.. Its still the same as before but u must only answer captcha questions correctly so u can loot again..
    There is no overcome this and overcome that. It's either you stick to your good potential or fuck off.
    If you're slow then it's not my fault you can't catch up to me. It's a game. Not everyone is meant to be good.
    People eventually learn how to be good.
    You can't send a message to Fortnite and tell em " Hey man I suck at shooting can you make the aimbot more powerful so I can kill the good players? Ty very much"
    I answer those captchas and when I try to loot again it pops up. It has a timer or some shit when you can loot again.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Modric
    replied
    Storm,

I have nothing against captchas, but the problem I have is the limit. The limit that limits our potential. The limit that makes us into shitty looters. I was a shitty looter when I started off, and I always got beaten into looting when there were more people in the city. But I learned. I mastered the looting process. I asked the top looters how they do it. And trust me, it's not because of programs and stuff like that. But there are small details which can significantly improve your loot income.

First time when captchas have been introduced, I was with the idea of reducing the possibility of looters being able to use programs and stuff like that. But this time, as it's getting more strict. You're reducing my potential. And not just my potential, but many others that have mastered the same element as I did.

People who complain about us being too fast is just as if I would complain about spenders being too overpowered. I mean like, come on you have seen how much these spenders can produce. Like last round, over 300 trillion! I make only roughly 3-5 trill at my peak. I'm just trying to make it count.

My request here is that you remove the strict limit. It's annoying. Put it back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• -mykelanz-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ink-Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post

Why aren't the ones complaining about people being to quick banned then?
    I'm still waiting.
    Because those people are expressing their concerns via Private Message rather than creating drama in a public post.

Leave a comment:

• miko_robbini
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    so basically its too strict. Fine. We will set it somewhere in between. I hear you guys but i am gonna restrict it because there is too much drama around this.

60 hits per minute should be fine. Right now its set to 40. I had it at 100 but this just creates too much complaints from players when its too wide open.

The idea is not to punish good players

thank you for the feedback.

I will monitor this thread for more feedback

Thanks
    Just an opinion but even at 60 hits per minute you have dropped it by 40% of where it was initially at.

Looting is a major part of the game and a lot of good looters will walk away from the game all together due to this.

Surely a 15-20% reduction in the click rate is a lot more logical?.......you cannot punish people for being good at what they do and some of them have been good at for years just to allow less skilled lazier looters to catch up......that is just all wrong.

Leave a comment:

• diego
    replied
    okay, no problem... sorry

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by diego View Post
    Well, at least 9 and Sarah was ban since the introduction... good stuff

Hi Diego - and everyone: please I am askin dont discuss other player issues with staff or admin.... or get involved in it on forums, please. For good reason: you dont have all the facts and this just causes drama where none exists. plus its got nothing to do with anyone, what happens between staff and other players with regards to rule infringements.....sometimes we freeze players until they can show they understand what we trying to get across.....also the reason you tried to connect it with is totally inaccurate.

Please try to give some useful feedback if possible please on the topic of captcha.... it will help. and be appreciated

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• diego
    replied
    Well, at least 9 and Sarah was ban since the introduction... good stuff

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    so basically its too strict. Fine. We will set it somewhere in between. I hear you guys but i am gonna restrict it because there is too much drama around this.

60 hits per minute should be fine. Right now its set to 40. I had it at 100 but this just creates too much complaints from players when its too wide open.

The idea is not to punish good players

thank you for the feedback.

I will monitor this thread for more feedback

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• -mykelanz-
    replied
    I think it help a lot on looting and we have to adjust on it.. Last time, u cant loot in a city when the fast looters are on.. Now u can loot 30+ in a city while competing with other looters.. Its just my point of view.. Hate me or agree with me.. Lolz

Leave a comment:

• Zodiac92
    replied
    I don't loot these days but I get what looters wanna say.Old captcha was better and you can't change because someone is fast and someone is slow.Here you just killing someones' skills.I mean you can't balance game when everybody doesn't have same level of skills and experience.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    There's also a shit load more looters than they used to be...if there 20 to 30 looters on for reset or toh then the bots obviously will be maxed quicker...has this even been taking into consideration .pile of pish that "are you human shit"
    get rid asap please ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X