IC domination on union ranks is gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC domination on union ranks is gone!

Its gonna be either Brotherhood or we, Drifters will dominate union ranks.. So ur union better merge with IU now,.

More Spenders, More Cash!

#Spend,Spend,Spend

This motherfucker is retarded.

Comment

Coming from someone who has no idea what the hell is going on. Ahhh man, your posts get more and more retarded every day.

Comment

Last I checked we took second Union last round and we didn’t have to spend 6k to rank. As well as 2nd and 3rd family in Turbo and 2nd and 3rd in Level 4.

Know your facts....

Comment

Originally posted by SnoMan View Post
          This motherfucker is retarded.
          Retard pa more!

Comment

I guess that's all u got since Freak can't seem to beat TMK
            Last edited by Stinger; 11-29-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

You are putting a target on your union. lol

Some of these fams/ unions dont depend on one person for the gold........BUT then again some do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post
                I guess that's all u got since Freak can't seem to beat TMK
                Lets see if TMK is unbeatable! Ur a big fan of TMK too..

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Lets see if TMK is unbeatable! Ur a big fan of TMK too..
                  I'm a fan of no one. I am however able to see that with the exception of one or two losses to Babbo, TMK is capable of taking pretty much any round he wants to. And he never backs down from a challenge. Win or lose, he goes all in.

On the other hand, your boss -- Freak --- has a premature ejaculation problem. He is all gun-ho but climaxes too early and has nothing left for EOR.... or maybe.... in the back of his mind he knows that he just doesn't have what it takes to challenge (and beat) TMK at EOR so all he can do is waste money during the round and get a gold union medal.

Comment

Originally posted by stinger View Post

i'm a fan of no one. I am however able to see that with the exception of one or two losses to babbo, tmk is capable of taking pretty much any round he wants to. And he never backs down from a challenge. Win or lose, he goes all in.

On the other hand, your boss -- freak --- has a premature ejaculation problem. He is all gun-ho but climaxes too early and has nothing left for eor.... Or maybe.... In the back of his mind he knows that he just doesn't have what it takes to challenge (and beat) tmk at eor so all he can do is waste money during the round and get a gold union medal.

man if it aint 1 thing or another... First it was pops... Then realt lopov eck coca now tmk... Smh honestly you guys talking so much shit about tmk but do nothing besides try an claim hes now touchable? Really.. Yoll reslly believe that? Lol.. Feak spent how much for that nice shinny silver medal.

Its a game only way i can see anyone talking shit on anyone in iu is if they go head to head eith tmk an lopov an beat them 5 straight consecutive rounds the. You can say hes not untouchable untill then just play the game an regrup..

Im no fan of iu as a whole but i respect how they play... Its a mob game.. The point is to win by any means.... Setup steal collect kill double cross someone..

Have a great day guys.. Just letting yoll know you all suck an can eat a dik

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
                      Its gonna be either Brotherhood or we, Drifters will dominate union ranks.. So ur union better merge with IU now,.

More Spenders, More Cash!

#Spend,Spend,Spend
                      Fuck me....you made a post that's not about tmk...congratulations

Comment

Hey guys making enemies with IU wasn't enough... Let's start a fight with IC too thats a great idea!!!!!

Comment

Now what, want to start hitting TMB staff union? i am in fam... (juzz kidding Storm, don't ban me)

Comment

Guys let make a bet, this dude gonna leave first Drifters when things go wrong there lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by diego View Post
                              Now what, want to start hitting TMB staff union? i am in fam... (juzz kidding Storm, don't ban me)
                              LOCK and LOAD!
                              TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                              Be kind to each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X