Turbo Round with the same Mafioso name on Main Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Round with the same Mafioso name on Main Round

How about a turbo round with the same mafioso name on main round.. It will put pressure on NAPs or maybe gained more allies and enemies.. And I think it will make this game more intersting and fun.. What do u think? Lolz

how about no transfers, no families, king of the mountain shit

Comment

How bout it makin turbo no different than main using the same name....its already a building game up until the last hour mixed with killin in between....using same name wouldnt make it much different but now the no transfers, no families....now that could have potential there or maybe transfers open to everybody with no families so you can boost players up in your range to kill them and loot them.....
      LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

I’m already using my same name in turbos, so it would make no difference to me lol

Comment

So you mean like the yearly main round admin does with turbo turns and ratio but as a main. Round they do every year? No different than what your implying right? Be nice if they did more than 1x a yr but hey that's why they get to be admin not us

Comment

no transfers, 100'% bank but only can bank once every 6 hours or once every hour whatever u want to make it

Comment

Hope admin will try to review this idea of ours for this turbo round 915.. Its gonna be bloody than a 10% banking.. This idea can affect main round NAPs..

Comment

Cash bank at 50-70% but no Maxxing allowed. Will really test the skills players have

Comment

Working...
                X