Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have a serious chat for half a sec ... if its even remotely possible ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so serious????

Comment

i understand what you are saying.. thing is THIS IS A ROLE PLAYING GAME.. GAME being the operative word accompanied by ROLE PLAYING.. its not dramatic unless you make it so.. people will be people so you can not change how they act or what they say.. as long as the rules are being followed there is no harm.. if you let the trash dictate your reaction then it isn't them with the problem it is you with it.. shit talking is a part of competitive game play and no matter who wins what the competition is still on as the next round comes to life.. either it fule your motivation or it destroys it.. this is just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh View Post
        Irrelevant. Go Commit die
        Posts like this are not going to be tolerated by game staff, as they are clearly in violation of the game rules.

Comment

No need to discuss. Bull shitting

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
            i understand what you are saying.. thing is THIS IS A ROLE PLAYING GAME.. GAME being the operative word accompanied by ROLE PLAYING.. its not dramatic unless you make it so.. people will be people so you can not change how they act or what they say.. as long as the rules are being followed there is no harm.. if you let the trash dictate your reaction then it isn't them with the problem it is you with it.. shit talking is a part of competitive game play and no matter who wins what the competition is still on as the next round comes to life.. either it fule your motivation or it destroys it.. this is just my opinion
            I get where you’re coming from with the roll playing aspect ... But i think it would be nice if after a long fought battle has been completed, we could show some respect and sportsmanship, instead of always being sour and toxic... and dragging on feuds for literally years.

Don’t get me wrong, there are definitely a handful of players who do act mature and send congrats messages and stuff when people win. its just every other game I’ve played, people don’t talk shit unless instigated and at the end there is always a ‘gg’.

I think the attitude of a few sour grapes on this game spreads like a wildfire, and has created a community that’s very hard for new players to want to be a part of. I’ve tried getting my IRL buddies to play tmb (they play all other online games with me) but they have absolutely no interest in playing TMB because of all the hate messages, trolling, and otherwise toxic players who ruin the experience.

Roll playing is is one thing (which is a tone of fun) but when people are messaging you to go kill yourself, or finding photos of you on Facebook somehow and photoshopping them, or having lvl 4s zero free players unprompted (for no reason), or having folks in game that literally don’t play and just message people calling them every bad thing under the sun ... these all just ruin the experience, and it’s making the game really hard to grow.

i want to see more players and families, but that’s not going to happen with so much childish nonsense.

One of the big selling points of TMB is that it’s an ADULT GAME ... but then adults join and feel like they’re playing with preteens, they end up leaving.

thats just my two cents.

Comment

This is an interesting post and the Staff appreciate some good conversations such as some taking place here, it to me is giving great feedback yet it is apparent we still have some Riff Raff unable to have an adult conversation but let's not get discouraged. Clutch I'd like to give a personal Thanks to you for this forum post very much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Society View Post
                This is an interesting post and the Staff appreciate some good conversations such as some taking place here, it to me is giving great feedback yet it is apparent we still have some Riff Raff unable to have an adult conversation but let's not get discouraged. Clutch I'd like to give a personal Thanks to you for this forum post very much appreciated
                Well said.
                TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

People always gotta have something to bitch about... They bitch about the game, the forum and the blogs, but unlike you Clutch, very few step up to the plate and offer to help. They'd rather just bitch and try and cause trouble. They want to be part of the problem rather than part of the solution.
                  Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 11-14-2018, 11:19 AM.
                  TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Shit talk will never end. I'm sure that everyone wishes that its toned down a bit, but that wont happen. That's why they have what's called a block button.

Comment

Working...
                    X