Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have a serious chat for half a sec ... if its even remotely possible ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have a serious chat for half a sec ... if its even remotely possible ...

I’ve been playing this game a long time now, so I’ve been witness to a LOT of what’s gone down in this game. From writing round reviews, to doing player interviews, to being in damn near every family in this game ...

Contrary to popular belief, most of us actually are adults ... with many being 30-40+ years old ... but the overwhelming majority of players act like angry teenagers.

There are so many players who literally sign in just to talk shit and cause drama.

- Someone wins a hard earned JP ... talk shit.
    - A new family is created that helps the game grow ... talk shit.
    - New looters take over the most violent ranks ... talk shit.
    - A new blogger writes their first post that’s not as well-polished as 10 yr veteran writers ... talk shit.
    - Storm works hard with staff and coders to improve the game, but one thing is broken ... talk shit.

When are we going to get our shit together and act like the adults we are?

I’m not proposing that we nurf the game and make it PG, but there’s a time and place for talking shit and zeroing people ... and that time and place isn’t every single time that every single player logs in.

Discuss.

- C
    Last edited by Clutch; 11-10-2018, 05:09 PM.

You make some good points Clutch!!
    LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

I agree. So much unneeded drama. And when people really try and ask for help, they are met with more shit talk.
      It's still supposed to be fun and when you're criticizing others, that just chases people away.
      Last edited by Marco_The_Bull; 11-10-2018, 05:21 PM.
      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
        I agree. So much unneeded drama. And when people really try and ask for help, they are met with more shit talk.
        It's still supposed to he fun and when you're criticizing others, that just chases people away.
        I so agree with you Marco

Comment

How a guy who causes drama everywhere he go gonna bitch and moan about other people talking shit and causing drama

Comment

Lol
            LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Originally posted by Kittty View Post
              How a guy who causes drama everywhere he go gonna bitch and moan about other people talking shit and causing drama
              This is exactly what I’m talking about. You’ve literally just been talking shit on every single forum post for hours today.

Edit: if we take a look at your forum profile, 100% of your forum posts have just been to talk shit.
              Last edited by Clutch; 11-10-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I watched your YouTube video and you have changedy mind I will never shit talk again

Comment

that was mildly disturbing.

Comment

"YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!"

That made me laugh.
                    I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Clutch is a retard nuff said

Comment

Hahahaha
                        LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Your still irrelevant
                          Last edited by IDC; 11-11-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

talking shit isn't drama it's just talking shit. and pretty much everyone of your points I've talked shit on because it makes me feel better about myself, lighten up.

Comment

Irrelevant. Go Commit die
                              Help me Hack this GAME

Comment

Working...
                              X