Round 907

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 907

Hard to tell whos gonna win the JP? Maybe BH Or IC will get family gold and silver.. Or will IU stop BH on winning the JP for the 3rd time? Lets see,.

Your a cock gobbler stay off the forums you barrack obama wannabe

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
      Your a cock gobbler stay off the forums you barrack obama wannabe
      Hahaha.. Haters.. Oh common hit me

Comment

If I hit your special Olympic ass it would be a hate crime

Comment

I am commenting on this post.
          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Your as lame as him go talk somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
              I am commenting on this post.
              Thankz for commenting bro

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Thankz for commenting bro
                It's my job.
                I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Lolz.. Y dont u make ur own post..

Comment

Thank you for the reply. That was almost one of your best ones.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Seems with my post numbers I have many times little lady why don't you actually write a round review and make it half ass worth reading besides these gay forum post ? Dont want me to troll make shit worth reading and get off ash dick and do something worth reading

Comment

Seems with my post numbers I have many times little lady why don't you actually write a round review and make it half ass worth reading besides these gay forum post ? Dont want me to troll make shit worth reading and get off ash dick and do something worth reading
                        Seems with your post numbers, you have too much free time on your hands.
                        Little lady? I've never been mistaken for a lady. Maybe staring at your monitor all day long has messed with your optic nerves.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Nah your cousin even called you a bitch so that automatically makes me assume you female esp when you jumped to a crippled drifters dick for medals I have heard from several people but yet the cash cow disappeared and you still suck as a relative player I put my time in this game what have you done?

Comment

Nah your cousin even called you a bitch so that automatically makes me assume you female esp when you jumped to a crippled drifters dick for medals I have heard from several people but yet the cash cow disappeared and you still suck as a relative player I put my time in this game what have you done?
                            I think you have me mistaken for someone else there sweet cheeks.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Like madea says little girl go on just go on now this post isnt for you go pretend to be someone of impotence somewhere else now just go on

Comment

Working...
                              X