Lies and fake news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lies and fake news

Forum is just about lies and fake news these days.Ppl like talk bulshit and things they don't know about.Keep hating and we keep winning. You hate us cos you ain't us. Yes we begged Freak for nap we laughed it too much wtf we zeroed them all rounds and kept it lol I don't even know where is Freak these days and yea we asked and begged for all that wins .Bitch.You are just losers who making posts about things you don't know.Keep hating and do more creative bulshits. THANKS
    Last edited by Zodiac92; 10-11-2018, 08:05 PM.

I know one thing not a lie or fake news. U begging tmk for a win.

Comment

No one beggs anyone. I talk by myself I didn't beg to anyone for my win nor Teds did

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac92 View Post
        Forum is just about lies and fake news these days.Ppl like talk bulshit and things they don't know about.Keep hating and we keep winning. You hate us cos you ain't us. Yes we begged Freak for nap we laughed it too much wtf we zeroed them all rounds and kept it lol I don't even know where is Freak these days and yea we asked and begged for all that wins .Bitch.You are just losers who making posts about things you don't know.Keep hating and do more creative bulshits. THANKS
        Bahahaha you tellem Zo!!!
        LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

I'm just here to spread the word of the pygmy goat torture by storm

Comment

True story Zodiac didn't beg for a win. I had to force him to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
              I'm just here to spread the word of the pygmy goat torture by storm
              Im here to join your Bus
              Help me Hack this GAME

Comment

Haters gonna hate....end of

Comment

Hippie bus pulled up doors open

storm got arrested in the usa for being the Texas butthole tickler

Comment

And...TMK doesn't discuss eors.Otherwise ShayneG may had 10+ JPs

Comment

STFU Fake Zodiac

Comment

For years i was asking for round. iu never give me round teds give me round and freak is nap because he hit hard and we can nap who we want
                        Last edited by RealZodiac; 10-12-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

theres real news. fake news.. and nothing in this post is even news. Just boring shit that makes you almost pass out

Comment

Originally posted by RealZodiac View Post
                            For years i was asking for round. iu never give me round teds give me round and freak is nap because he hit hard and we can nap who we want
                            Lmao let's talk about truths Mr Multie and fake.I been honest all the time even to my enemies.Yes I asked for round from IU back in the time WHEN I WAS PART OF IU because I worked hard for them.I looted trillions for them.My personal idea is I deserved win.No one can deny it.But I understood their points and I made my own way.But it wasn't the reason I left IU...and Freak we never had a nap with Freak.Freak and Drifters can fck themselves after we done with them lol as you see we still zeroing them this round wtf nap lol

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                              theres real news. fake news.. and nothing in this post is even news. Just boring shit that makes you almost pass out
                              That's not news.That's for shut up some bitches who forgot being fuckd.And it's my post if you don't like it you may not make a comment or ignore it

Comment

Working...
                              X