X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with discussing the KKK

What is wrong with discussing the KKK?

Yes it is a topic that does divide opinion but we should speak openly about our views because if we do not then we cannot challenge those who believe the black man is equal to the white man.

The criminalisation of opinions need to stop.

The internet is an open democracy.

Staff please take note.

is it ok to name my family ku klux klan ?

Help me Hack this GAME

Comment

Do we not live in a free open internet. Yes

So yes it is okay

Comment

If u want to get banned it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jim7900 View Post
          What is wrong with discussing the KKK?

Yes it is a topic that does divide opinion but we should speak openly about our views because if we do not then we cannot challenge those who believe the black man is equal to the white man.

The criminalisation of opinions need to stop.

The internet is an open democracy.

Staff please take note.
          Stop talking through your arse-hole, stop thinking with your mouth. And even worse, your particular brand of bullshit is out of context.And plain fucking stupid. We all know the issue with this in the game, is about racism being glorified or made into a casual joke which is against the rules of the game. I guess you can go try talking about that, in public, at your workplace or school, anywhere in your open democratic country and see how far it gets you.

Game Admin

Comment

We come to the game to escape the harsh reality and rules of the real world yes I understand it's a sore subject but at same time v and worker can flood the forums with their conspiracies or religious babbling and yet it goes unscathed

Comment

White trash lives matter to ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

Stop talking through your arse-hole, stop thinking with your mouth. And even worse, your particular brand of bullshit is out of context.And plain fucking stupid. We all know the issue with this in the game, is about racism being glorified or made into a casual joke which is against the rules of the game. I guess you can go try talking about that, in public, at your workplace or school, anywhere in your open democratic country and see how far it gets you.

I dont see you knocking down religiouse posts so it is okay to glorify religion and not race? How about u stop with the double standards and allow for a open are fair chat about an issue that has polarised society for thousands of years.

Comment

This guy gets it finally a trashy white live kind of brother what trailer park you from? I'm from the mad mountain ebt consortium

Comment

Originally posted by scracthy98 View Post

I dont see you knocking down religiouse posts so it is okay to glorify religion and not race? How about u stop with the double standards and allow for a open are fair chat about an issue that has polarised society for thousands of years.
                    How about you actually try to look beyond this issue of what can and cannot be discussed and understand that I am clearly referring to breaking game rules

It's not so much of an issue what you talk about - rather that you stay within the rules guidelines. I have been noticing a lot of stupid racist slurs recently being thrown around the game.

As I am responding to you I am thinking on what planet do you live where you think any game will tolerate this discussion topic?

I am actually morbidly fascinated to hear what stupid shit you have to say next.

Game Admin

Comment

we are mafiosos here, we dont care about rules.
                      Help me Hack this GAME

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                        We come to the game to escape the harsh reality and rules of the real world yes I understand it's a sore subject but at same time v and worker can flood the forums with their conspiracies or religious babbling and yet it goes unscathed
                        In case you didn't notice - said delinquent has been in the sin bin for a while. If anything that ANYONE post in the game ] doesn't break rules where it's offensive , chances are it won't [and should not] be moderated.

Is this a difficult concept to grasp?

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh View Post
                          we are mafiosos here, we dont care about rules.
                          Errrmmm....The Mafia probably has as many conduct rules as any other 'business' establishments

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by jim7900 View Post
                            challenge those who believe the black man is equal to the white man.
                            Are you kidding me that this is ok on some of your planets to advocate [positive?] discussion about?

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                            X