Clear All

• new topic to test lag

yes again another spam post from admin, this person is annoying
    Game Admin

Yes.. Testing by developer

Comment

Conspiracy theorys

Comment

Storm, if you continue to spam the forums in a manner similar to MrWorker, I will have no choice but to ban you.

Comment

I have not noticed much lag, but every time I hire, I only get a white screen. The lag is horrible while posting in the forums on my end still.
          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
            I have not noticed much lag, but every time I hire, I only get a white screen. The lag is horrible while posting in the forums on my end still.
            hey brother is it still happening? please let me know if it happens overnight tonight please

Game Admin

Comment

I was getting the white screen when hiring about 2 weeks ago I think I cleared cookies and cache and it seemed to help. Either that, or it fixed itself, but haven't had an issue since then.

Comment

23hr 45 min reset today there was very little lag much better. so whatever u did that seemed to work.
                Last edited by mrbiggtime; 10-03-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

posting in the forum there is still lag but that is whatever. you just have to exit out of the forums and your message posts, so that is fine but don't ideal the positive news is that the attacking lag was much better

Comment

same as Sarge, as for the game lag, just now i've been looting and no lag at all felt *thumbs-up*

Comment

The LAG with storm is strong.. Yoda

Comment

no game lag for me.

Comment

Forum lag is horrible though. 33 seconds to post the above reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbiggtime View Post
                            posting in the forum there is still lag but that is whatever. you just have to exit out of the forums and your message posts, so that is fine but don't ideal the positive news is that the attacking lag was much better
                            Forum lag is horrible though. 33 seconds to post the above reply.
                            thanks yes we have noted the issue with posting on forums - Glad to hear the gameplay is smoother now. We will continue to work on it to get it right

Thanks very much everyone - PLEASE keep us posted if you experience any issues
                            Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                            X