Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 904 #BROTHERHOOD_FTW

Are they really going for the win or another bluff? Lolz
    Teds give the tier to dezl last round, not zodiac..
    So many promises!!

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
    Are they really going for the win or another bluff? Lolz
    Teds give the tier to dezl last round, not zodiac..
    So many promises!!
    my promise was to give zodiac the win not a bronze medal

Comment

I promise, if you keep posting maybe Teds will praise you for being the good dick rider you are

Comment

Originally posted by TedsAgain View Post

my promise was to give zodiac the win not a bronze medal
        If ever BH win this round.. This round will go to dezl.. Zodiac still wait for his gold.. Lets see if u make ur promises..

Comment

shut up. take it if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy104 View Post
            I promise, if you keep posting maybe Teds will praise you for being the good dick rider you are
            Dont care about it.. Maybe ur the dick rider here, cause ur always jumps from one fam to another fam.. U dont have loyalty.. And now ur protecting teds cause ur BH now.. Nice move hypo..

Comment

Originally posted by mrbiggtime View Post
              shut up. take it if you want it
              U shut up.. Take it if u want too..

Comment

pretty sure Hypcrisy is OG BH my friend....know your facts before you talk smack!

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

U shut up.. Take it if u want too..
                  yeah that is the point i don't want to but you seem to care about who teds gives medals to.

the game is laggy as fuck now. i care more about that, it's unplayable.

but since you want to start with me your whole premise is fucking stupid no is given anything if you want to win spend and go win it.

Comment

Originally posted by TedsAgain View Post
                    pretty sure Hypcrisy is OG BH my friend....know your facts before you talk smack!
                    Dont know the facts but hes not the type who is loyal to his fam.. Hes like a grasshopper who always give info from one fam to another fam..

Comment

Hate to tell you mycantcuntless hypo is original bh more than me and I'm more than Ted's go jump on freaks dixk before your dumb ass pretends to be a wanna be troll or predict a round fyi to teds fuck you and I love you

Comment

yeah that is the point i don't want to but you seem to care about who teds gives medals to.

the game is laggy as fuck now. i care more about that, it's unplayable.

but since you want to start with me your whole premise is fucking stupid no is given anything if you want to win spend and go win it.
                        Uv started it.. Its a discussion, i can post what i want here.. Dont know who u r cause ur name not on the game..

Comment

true you can post what you want but it's fucking dumb but feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                            Hate to tell you mycantcuntless hypo is original bh more than me and I'm more than Ted's go jump on freaks dixk before your dumb ass pretends to be a wanna be troll or predict a round fyi to teds fuck you and I love you
                            Lolz.. He should have stayed to BH and not jumping all over the place..

Comment

true you can post what you want but it's fucking dumb but feel free.
                              Nah.. Ill post every round on what going to happen..

Comment

Working...
                              X