Does it drive anyone else nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it drive anyone else nuts?

When people try and use old time players or supporters names for attention?

When people log into the round and use the name Cypriot, GoldenGate, ArcAngel, or the like?

There is a Cypriot in the game right now, like if Cypriot logged back into the game, he would hide his medals and badge, and only be a one star, in some random family.

They are easy enough to figure out, like the Woodsman copycat a few rounds ago, but i just find it pathetic that players have to do stuff like this for some type of attention

I would be MUCH more impressed if people used impactful names who werent just big spenders...Billthebastard, Freeman, Mr_MintyFresh, Stu_Gots, powderpuff, etc

If you cant create a legacy of your own, you are just that much more pathetic for trying to dick ride on someones who has already left the game...

Rant over....

i just hope one day after i stop playing some young kid out there uses my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
      i just hope one day after i stop playing some young kid out there uses my name.
      Yeah, in a perverted way, that has to be a sign you made it lol

Comment

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey, you've got a steering wheel on your pants."
        The pirate says, "Arrrr, I know. It's driving me nuts."

Comment

lol thats cute

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
            When people try and use old time players or supporters names for attention?

When people log into the round and use the name Cypriot, GoldenGate, ArcAngel, or the like?

There is a Cypriot in the game right now, like if Cypriot logged back into the game, he would hide his medals and badge, and only be a one star, in some random family.

They are easy enough to figure out, like the Woodsman copycat a few rounds ago, but i just find it pathetic that players have to do stuff like this for some type of attention

I would be MUCH more impressed if people used impactful names who werent just big spenders...Billthebastard, Freeman, Mr_MintyFresh, Stu_Gots, powderpuff, etc

If you cant create a legacy of your own, you are just that much more pathetic for trying to dick ride on someones who has already left the game...

Rant over....
            Few turbo ideas there
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

While I was playing someone stole my name lol it was kinda flattering... But yup especially if you know the person and you start talking to them and they have no idea what to say to you and that's how you know it's not them... Rather annoying... But it was fun talking to myself when it happened. Which is why I changed from lady to Fiona

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                Few turbo ideas there
                Turbo ideas...fucking perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                  While I was playing someone stole my name lol it was kinda flattering... But yup especially if you know the person and you start talking to them and they have no idea what to say to you and that's how you know it's not them... Rather annoying... But it was fun talking to myself when it happened. Which is why I changed from lady to Fiona
                  everytime I see ya I just wanna give ya reeeet big HUG n sqeeeeeze

Comment

Agreed Dom, really pathetic.

And Fi, you better RUN!!!! Worker's got you in his sights and THAT is more terrifying than being forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                      So basically, what you just said was, someone stole your name, and the only way you could make sure it it really wasn't you, was by talking to them first?
                      What a nut
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

if they were still around they could use those names but they are not and copyright is irrelevant here

and this way you can see what people have a fetish for who exactly
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

No blind I talked to them to find out why they took my name you big bonehead.

Comment

Bumpy he's been stalking my messages for a while... he's tolerable sometimes... but when he's not i just block him

Comment

Working...
                            X