Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I was goin' over the Cork and Kerry mountains

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As I was goin' over the Cork and Kerry mountains

    I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'.
    I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier.
    I said stand o'er and deliver or the devil he may take ya.



    original gangsta

  • #2
    Are we starting rebel rymes here ... I bet 99% of people on here haven't a clue what you are on about

    Comment


    • #3
      good, i have no time for 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are cunts i tolerate

      Comment


      • #4
        You a bit cranky half your union fucked off and left ye?

        Comment


        • #5
          its a bit unlikely as i dont have a union daftcunt

          fuck off my thread now

          Comment


          • #6
            Na I'm gonna fuck up your thread

            Comment


            • #7
              can i give you some advice here ?

              Comment


              • #8
                LOL

                I have that song on my phone.

                Dont telly anyone though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a gangsta wid tayste xx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
                    Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
                    Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Musha ring dumb a do dumb a da.
                      Whack for my daddy-o,
                      Whack for my daddy-o.
                      There's whiskey in the jar-o.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E



                        keep rollin yeah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          [QUOTE=Buggerlugz;117417]I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'.
                          I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier.
                          I said stand o'er and deliver or the devil he may take ya.


                          Whiskey in a Jar ~ Metalica

                          Great tune !!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X