TwElVe-StEp - and the drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
    The next moment moment I'm gone? I was here for 7 or 8 months before my schedule changed at work V.

I can go back in the past ranks and check but I'm pretty sure during that time we did much better than legends did.

And talk about people disappearing that's your M/O not mine's

Grenness and Eddie are good people

I keep my name I don't have to hide like you do every round.

I've always defended you because I like you but you want to come at me then go Fuck yourself
    wow little defensive right

over 2 or 3 questions which were quite relevant you compare dicks right away?

oh wait i can do that as well:

- brotherhood used legends to kickstart their Union so no wonder you do better after we had to adjust...again
    - i never disappear and whoever knows me knows where to find me
    (- besides i like experimenting with new names and profile jokes - it's a game not a job lol)
    - i won't say anything about fucking myself and i never had the intention to 'come at you' because quite frankly i expected you to still have a sense of humor but where exactly did you defend me and about what exactly?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

and a lot of people say they like me but it somehow never shows
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
        and a lot of people say they like me but it somehow never shows
        If that's the case I really like ya nah that just doesn't sit well in my tounge

Comment

Can we just get back to the topic of calling 12step a retard?

Comment

No kidding was a awesome fucking thread at first get back on fucking topic. 12 step a big fuckin retard

Comment

I heard 12 step has a smaller penis than Mr Worker. Please

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                I heard 12 step has a smaller penis than Mr Worker. Please
                ''Heard?'' Is that what they call it these days for dick hoping and experimenting?

Comment

Working...
                X