TwElVe-StEp - and the drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwElVe-StEp - and the drama

If you want to hear from me, speak to me.

If you believe the drama, you're the ones causing it.

I don't care. I really don't. None of you affect my game. Michael and punk ass Nino think I do because they seem to think I control everything. GOOD. Give me more credit. I live on it. I thrive on it.

I don't control a family and I love DirtyNick. You tools that want to hate him, go for it. I tried to organize you idiots. You wanted to cause more drama instead. Prove me wrong? I know who did what. Bitch and complain. You didn't matter anyway. Same ones that had the problem with Raven and her people joining were the same ones that had issue with me coming to help Nick. It's all a joke.

Live in nothingness. If you're so stupid, it's your fault. You'll pay, don't worry. Then you'll bitch.

Respect your spenders. Learn a lesson and a clue. People don't hard cap in turbo just to rank the family and frees. Same with main.

So there, want my input, there you go. Respect the fucks who have been helping rank you. Otherwise, shut up.

This came out of nowhere...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I have to say and dont get offended twelve, I usually know whats happening in unions but this week was so much drama i have no idea whats the thread about. Would you mind to tell me? Please tell me

Comment

I ♥ TwElVe-StEp
        If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

I'm not entirely convinced that anyone gives a crap.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

hahahahha can't stop laughing... guy join union for first time and become codon because he said that will buy few subs... then he insult everyone... what a huge load to all loyals, hardworkers and supporters lol

Comment

Who is twelve step? a nobody haaaaa next.

Comment

An alcoholic program I always thought.....

Comment

Damn bro you sound like a pretty big failure, don't worry about it and keep your chin up, that way it'll be easier for your boyfriend to give you a shot to the mouth.

Comment

For what is matters, you still are a no one to me

Comment

Biting my tongue
                      Last edited by Drizzle; 07-15-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

best way to avoid drama is to post a thread about it on the forums. With moves like this no wonder why BH needs you calling the shots.

Comment

hey Gary don't tell the truth too much bub cause you might get family made about you saying your an ugly chick with a dick a donkey cunt to be amusing....for a moment that is ....

Comment

Guess what tmb I'm a MAn!! A propa one : keep listening to tools much amusment for fools ...You will crumble be careful not to stumble.. 100 round wars fear nobody but yourselves.

Comment

they is only one PROPPA MAN around here

Comment

Working...
                              X