Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becoming a US Marine

Comment

I think whenever i get a chance to fix up any old issues i have with anyone and be able to move on with my life, knowing there is one less person i might have offended in my life, that makes me feel better always
      Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
        Probably going to sound gay, but the day my Mother got the all clear after dealing with cancer for 8 years. No matter what I've done in life, and there's been some bad things/times she's always been there for me.
        My Mom was diagnosed with it also in her late 60's I think, and she eventually had 12 surgical procedures..., had really bad chemo side effects, and survived it to live into her late 80's early 90's
        Game Admin

Comment

My Mom is 94, a 4 time cancer survivor. So God Bless to all cancer survivors

Comment

My mother too is a 6 year Cancer survivor .....

Comment

Lmfao shade

Comment

i think it is funny

Comment

Damn! Cancer really is vicious.

Nobody in here won the lottery or anything?

Comment

I think my proudest moment was making it through the teen years without killing one of my kids. Especially the girls. If you aren't there yet with your kids.... just wait... it will be a bumpy ride!
                    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Hitting the lotto. Three times.

Gave me the ability to buy three 40's for the price of 4.

Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang View Post
                        I wanna hear some posts of your proudest moments in your life.

I'll start, easy for me. My kids are my greatest accomplishment.
                        They really should be mine.. All I have to say is your wife makes a fantastic breakfast

I'm really surprised she hasn't told you yet... My bad man

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post

They really should be mine.. All I have to say is your wife makes a fantastic breakfast

I'm really surprised she hasn't told you yet... My bad man
                          lmfao

Comment

Working...
                          X