Feel good thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel good thread

I wanna hear some posts of your proudest moments in your life.

I'll start, easy for me. My kids are my greatest accomplishment.

My greatest moment in my life is when I got myself out of bullshit and hanging with the wrong crowd and maintaining my goals in life

Comment

My baby girl and her baby girl...my family. Couldn't be a prouder mom or grandma

Comment

Kid, best moment. Everything else looses importance whem kiddo is there.

Comment

aborting my first kid

Comment

Lmfao shade

Comment

Think the kids are winning hands down. I know when my son was born I was so very proud and amazed that I had the most beautiful baby in the world. When my daughter was born I was even more amazed that I had been blessed with the 2 most beautiful babies in the world and thought that the chances of that happening must be a gazillion to one so I was very very blessed.
              skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Regardless of how bad someone fucks up in life.. having a child has got to be the best accomplishment in their lives. Especially if you imagine how life starts and what it turns into 9 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                  aborting my first kid
                  rofl........

Comment

Yeah, babysitting my two nieces really touched my heart and makes me want to have kids. Made me a better person.

What gets me off is having tons of enemies. Engaging and confronting with no fear or sense of self preservation. That feeling of singly dispersing a crowd or just holding your ground. No one wants to be outnumbered and it gets respect, even as your getting squashed. Love the thread!!

Comment

The day I walked in on my GF sister having a shower .... what a day still a vivid memory for the wank bank.

Comment

My greatest accomplishment was being excepted to the college my uncle worked near and finally fulfilling My uncle's and my grandfather's wishes.

Comment

Probably going to sound gay, but the day my Mother got the all clear after dealing with cancer for 8 years.

No matter what I've done in life, and there's been some bad things/times she's always been there for me.

Comment

Managing to climb out of bed in the afternoon and walk darrrn to job centre... its hard work and strain on the legs... since its all up hill.. So after that I have to reward myself with fish n chips or something ahh.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
                              Probably going to sound gay, but the day my Mother got the all clear after dealing with cancer for 8 years.

No matter what I've done in life, and there's been some bad things/times she's always been there for me.
                              Awsome that your mom's clear. That C is an evil bitch. Glad to hear she beat it. Nothing like a mother's unconditional love

Comment

Working...
                              X