Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flame War: LG vs Besttriggerman (Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame War: LG vs Besttriggerman (Finals)

1.) The name that appears first in the title is considered Challenger 1 and the second name is Challenger 2

2.) There will exactly 5 posts exchanged between the challengers in this round; these posts can be as long or as short as deemed fit by the particular challenger and can contain any content felt necessary to properly flame your opponent.

3.) Challenger 1 will make the initial post and from there, challenger 2 must respond before challenger 1 is allowed to post again, continuing in that fashion until both have made exactly 5 posts. Challengers will have 24 hours to respond to their opponents post, else they will be automatically disqualified.

4.) Other players are welcome to post in this thread, however, no tips or "should haves" are allowed to be posted until the battle is over. Furthermore, outside posters are not allowed to troll or flame the challengers (until the round is over) aside from small comments such as "Damn, you got schooled", "Wow, he owned you there", etc etc (this will be enforced and posts will be edited/removed as seen fit.)

5.) The winner will be determined by a general vote of who delivered the best insults, however, Host will have the final say in each battle, so bringing in your friends to "vote" for you will not help in the least bit, no sense trying to rig this thing, just compete fairly and have fun with it.
    Best of luck to both of you (that means try not to suck to much LG.)

no-one is going to show up winner is me!

Comment

just waiting on mr lgs post to allow the fun to begin lol

Comment

Originally posted by Besttriggerman View Post
        just waiting on mr lgs post to allow the fun to begin lol

So, let's let the fun begin by jumping in the "Hot Tub Time Machine", and take a quick look back on a few of your statements. You openly admitted to having a micro machine dick, that you also use to fuck another guy in the ass with. I'm guessing on a camping trip to "Brokeback Mountain". So, please, save me from your homosexual in tent. And keep your fucking flames tight. I don't need to read your 10 paragraphs to what equates to 5 lame one-liners. Or, if you insist on telling these "stories", here's an idea, have a fucking point. Or, entertain us all, with a suicide note or something. Do you remember that movie, "Cast Away"? Remember that volleyball, that played "Wilson"? That volleyball was more articulated than you are. You make a DANTEGOTTI post looketh like SHAKESPEARE. Ambition should be made of sterner stuff. You're like Alexandra Paul, you remember her, right? She was the flat chick on "Baywatch". You got OWNED by Boooby! I still don't know how you survived that, you fucking washed up pirate condom. You've been exposed man, you fagazy flamer, you're an imposter, like that dude from "Silence of the Lambs" standing in front of the mirror with his dick tucked between his legs.

....So anyway, I was on vacation in the Bahamas earlier this summer, late July to be exact, and amid the tourist traps, I was accosted by a Gypsy, who pulled me in her office. Not a tarot card reading Gypsy, but a crystal ball reading Gypsy. Yes, a REAL one! Anyhow, she stared into her crystal ball, and foretold me of a majestic prophecy, "I see an overweight hillbilly, in a beat up pick-up truck, barreling recklessly down a dirt road, with a stolen sheep from the State Fair riding shotgun, with powdered sugar dust from funnel cakes in his beard, deep-throating a corndog, trying to thumb in a flame from his phone" I said, "oh that's just Trigg, he's harmless. He's probably just late for work at the Shell gas station, where he mops up shit off the bathroom floors." Then, she said she saw "an orange-skinned anorexic looking man, wearing guy-liner, and a bandanna covering a peroxide hair weave", and I said, "no, that's just Boooby, the guy that actually flamed the aforementioned hillbilly" she interrupted and said "okay then, now look deeper", and I looked into her crystal ball, and I saw myself, with a who's who, of TMB all-stars, wearing a newly fitted 7-3/8'' crown that I ripped from Danzig, and 20,000 credits stacked in neatly fashion to spell "LG".

Comment

Funniest shit everrrrr !!!! lmmfao

Comment

LG,

I'm sorry to tell you this...but, my crystal balls call bullshit on your 'Gypsy' experience. If we had been allowed to 'flame' I could saved you the public humiliation and some cash. What you got was a carny reading. As a 'Psychic' we read into people and see what's in them, logically. It's called a 'cold reading'. You feed her the information, say, a name and she tells you what you want to hear. It's all based on you. You see in the crystal ball what you want to see, it is not always how things actually are. Your gypsy saw you and pictured the people you would be battling on a guess where you'd go home to.

Next time you are looking for mystical advise beware of FAKES.

I specialize in palmistry, tasseomancy, cartomancy and other forms of divination. I also practice Vodou (Very effective on TMB) for kicks on the side.

Rates start at a minimum of 100$ an hour, although I do have a sliding scale for 'special cases'.

Big Kiss,

Miss
            Last edited by Miss_Fortune; 08-18-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Fortune View Post
              LG,

I'm sorry to tell you this...but, my crystal balls call bullshit on your 'Gypsy' experience. If we had been allowed to 'flame' I could saved you the public humiliation and some cash. What you got was a carny reading. As a 'Psychic' we read into people and see what's in them, logically. It's called a 'cold reading'. You feed her the information, say, a name and she tells you what you want to hear. It's all based on you. You see in the crystal ball what you want to see, it is not always how things actually are. Your gypsy saw you and pictured the people you would be battling on a guess where you'd go home to.

Next time you are looking for mystical advise beware of FAKES.

I specialize in palmistry, tasseomancy, cartomancy and other forms of divination. I also practice Vodou (Very effective on TMB) for kicks on the side.

Rates start at a minimum of 100$ an hour, although I do have a sliding scale for 'special cases'.

Big Kiss,

Miss

thanks for that

Comment

good one LG

Comment

Originally posted by LV_EMIR View Post
                  good one LG

preciate it

Comment

Dear Lg its funny you mention you have a hot tub time machine. I'm sure your mother would love to go back in time and ask your father to cum in her ass rather than risk having you again. Please let her borrow it since you clearly are the worst thing to happen to them. Speaking of the hot tub could you please put on some pants your vagina is showing, and your loose lips are really blocking the jet stream.

I will openly admit your post was slightly amusing. It was nothing more than you pretending to be funny.... Yet again. You know that guy that keeps cracking jokes and people look at him all odd but laugh along anyway just to amuse him? Yea your that guy. You rely so much on your so called "humor" that it shows clear desperation. It's actually a common sign that you weren't breast feed as a child. Don't worry I won't tell anyone you mistaken your dads little weenie as a nipple.
                    Speaking of sucking on some dicks could you be anymore on booobys. I mean damn man I know you wanted to battle him bad but could you show anymore gay love for him then in your flame post? I could say the same. I should be facing nosz right now at the least if you didn't have such a big cock sucking group of people voting for you id be facing him. Talk about crooked voting and rigged events. This guy wasn't even in the tourney and here he is in the finals..... How many times did you let host get it on with you for you to make it this far????

It shows a true crazy persons colors when they start making up imaginary trips in their head with supposed gypsy story telling's and what not. But hey if it's what helps you feel like a part of society go on and do what you have to do. God knows you have never felt like anything more than an outcast.. speaking of outcast I recall you wanting me to write a suicide letter.. could I borrow one of the 20 you have??? I could really learn a lot from a self admitted retard such as yourself.

I won't bore you with anymore paragraphs as I know you have a hard enough time reading one sentence in general. Guess that hooked on phonics didn't work so well for you. I'd suggest you get your money back.. might be able to purchase a pair of clean shorts since you just shit yourself after reading this flame. All good though man you can sit on that throne with shit filled undies and that 20k credits. We all know you need them more then I.

Comment

"I will openly admit your post was slightly amusing. It was nothing more than you pretending to be funny...."

That's you being a contradiction. Funny thing is, you weren't done.

"I should be facing nosz right now at the least if you didn't have such a big cock sucking group of people voting for you id be facing him."

I didn't even vote for myself. I voted for nobody. I remember seeing your first vote was by Besttriggerman.

This is my favorite quote tho...

"speaking of outcast I recall you wanting me to write a suicide letter.. could I borrow one of the 20 you have???"

How much fucking sense does that make?

Your diatribe is weak. The only thing lacking more definition is that overweight bag of bones your soul lives in. You're not supposed to get exhausted typing a post, man. And speaking of postman, here's a message for you. Nobody gives a shit what milkman got with what milkmaid and created some rotten ass fungus Bestpizzadeliveryman, you bovine twat. You're supposed to flame your opponents, not yourself. Your blue-ribbon award-winning dairy cow thinks you're a fucking tit. Let me give you a "tip". Make your paragraphs pack a punch. Don't go on rambling about monotonous bullshit. Like you spoke about your penis, sometimes less is more. I hate to flame on your living situation, but sometimes you gotta think outside the box. I understand you attempt to write blogs for TMB? Keep that humdrum shit over there....
                      Last edited by LG; 08-19-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Just giving this a friendly bump so it doesn't go unnoticed.

Comment

"speaking of outcast I recall you wanting me to write a suicide letter.. could I borrow one of the 20 you have???"

How much fucking sense does that make? LG

I mean it's really not that hard to put together. If that's what you consider difficult to understand then I now know why you have never amounted to anything more than a zit.

"but sometimes you gotta think outside the box." LG

When you yourself can think outside the box let me know and perhaps ill attempt to do the same. It's clear to see you and Boooby have derived from the same nut sack. Same stupid nonsense bullshit posts. Where all you do is make up these weird ass stories in your head then spit it all over the game. But hey you've always been good at spitting right.

Why don't you take this and swash it around a little.

While you're sitting there thinking of what fucked up things you can type about involving fungus, milkmen, and my rugged good looking body I'm busy doing one of two things.

1. attacking your personal life because well let's be honest you have amounted to crap in this game. Just when I think I have accomplished very little I finally find someone that has sucked more dick then I to get where he is at. Congrats you have won that category hands down

2. Trying to find a simpler way for you to kill yourself. I just don't think drinking poison is really simple enough for you to understand. Perhaps just falling off a cliff?? Hmmm I will continue researching this for you little man.

"You're supposed to flame your opponents, not yourself."

Again when you start flaming me let me know.

Right now I feel like I'm battling myself. Perhaps if I had someone to go a few rounds with I wouldn't have to shadow box myself.

Well I got to run my cow needs to be milked. I'm sending a nice shipment of fresh cow manure to your house hope you don't mind I told them to place it on your door step.

Comment

got to say. think LG has this .................
                            If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Originally posted by Besttriggerman View Post
                              I finally find someone that has sucked more dick then I
                              lololololololol

did that just happen? who admits to sucking the cawk

Comment

Working...
                              X