Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flame War: Lg vs robert55555 (Semi Finals)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame War: Lg vs robert55555 (Semi Finals)

1.) The name that appears first in the title is considered Challenger 1 and the second name is Challenger 2

2.) There will exactly 5 posts exchanged between the challengers in this round; these posts can be as long or as short as deemed fit by the particular challenger and can contain any content felt necessary to properly flame your opponent.

3.) Challenger 1 will make the initial post and from there, challenger 2 must respond before challenger 1 is allowed to post again, continuing in that fashion until both have made exactly 5 posts. Challengers will have 24 hours to respond to their opponents post, else they will be automatically disqualified.

4.) Other players are welcome to post in this thread, however, no tips or "should haves" are allowed to be posted until the battle is over. Furthermore, outside posters are not allowed to troll or flame the challengers (until the round is over) aside from small comments such as "Damn, you got schooled", "Wow, he owned you there", etc etc (this will be enforced and posts will be edited/removed as seen fit.)

5.) The winner will be determined by a general vote of who delivered the best insults, however, Host will have the final say in each battle, so bringing in your friends to "vote" for you will not help in the least bit, no sense trying to rig this thing, just compete fairly and have fun with it.
    Best of luck to you both!

Announcer: On your marks! Let's start, THE FLAMELY FEUUUDDDD! With the star of Flamely Feud, LG!
    [applause]
    LG: Hello folks, and welcome to the show. Now, let's meet our first "guest". (can't even figure out how to register) He hails from Whiskey Dick Mountain, Washington, and simply prefers to be called by his x-box gamertag, robert55555. Hello.
    Last edited by LG; 08-12-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

where art thou challenger? :P

Comment

Survey Says!? BZZZT!!! NEXT!

Comment

Host, put me with besttriggerman, let's get this over with.

Comment

Sorry, Sorry, I'm still here.

Listen up, Mr Missouri i know i must be famous for you to know my gamertag from what 10 years ago? And yes that really was me beating the shit out of you a counterstrike when i was 12. But thats not fair to bring up so well lets chat about something more interesting, like why your not invited to family reunions anymore, i heard it was because you got both your sister and cousin pregnant at the same reunion, and your cousin was a dude. thats all i really got since your a noname peice of shit. And next time you want to guess where im from try harder, shit its canada, so fuck you and have a nice day.

Ps get off my dick xbox was years ago and you sucked.

Comment

Hmm... of course you would post literally 5 minutes before I was going to call the round and start the finals!

Technically you are disqualified, as you did not fall into the 24 hour post time requirement, however, if LG would like to still battle you, I will leave that choice up to him. If he says no though, I will unfortunately have to go with his decision.

Comment

About as funny sitting as sitting on your grandads lap and finding out he has an erection and discovering your panties were not as strong as you thought they were. But saying that, I would still prefer being penetrated by a wrinkly family member rather than hear any more pathetic attempts of insults from you pair of cunts.

Now shut the fuck up before you drag this game down any further with your pathetic attempts at being amusing.

Comment

Well, since the decision is mine, I choose finals for 20,000 please. robert55555, had you even come close to posting a decent flame, I'd play with you. But you're too fucking stupid to even know YOU CAN'T GET DUDES PREGGERS! And more incest smack!?!? Really!?!?! You sound like you joined forces with Miss_Skai and had a test tube baby with Besttriggerman. And, you just admitted to that being ALL YOU HAD! Maybe next time pal.

Comment

Alright, ha good luck in the finals, ps your shouldnt be a pussy next time! but it is okay to be scared!

Comment

Originally posted by robert55555 View Post
                      Alright, ha good luck in the finals, ps your shouldnt be a pussy next time! but it is okay to be scared!
                      I think I lost a few brain cells in the process of reading your attempted flame. Good luck in the special olympics, you wont have to try as hard there!

Comment

Fuck you "Host" that sucks the most. I'm not going to wait till Thanksgiving for you to post the finals. These two cunts quit 2 days ago. Put your fucking playstation controller down, and do your job. We should be in the second round of the finals by now. As a "Host" of a competition, you shouldn't randomly log in, leave a message, and come back a day later. Take some onus, you daft cunt. I have better things to do then wait for your lollygagging ass to do your job. Maybe next round the game should have a "Host" war, you pathetic deadbeat.

Comment

pssst host he is a little mad, his sister is on her rag and he doesnt like the taste of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by robert55555 View Post
                            pssst host he is a little mad, his sister is on her rag and he doesnt like the taste of blood.
                            you were over 2 days late.

Comment

Host, I apologies for attempting to be mean to you earlier. I did it to show off to my friends so they'd think I look cool.

I wanted to be a big man... that's all.

I'm sorry.
                              Last edited by Host; 08-16-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X