Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flame War: Boooby vs Besttriggerman (Round 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOOBY
    replied
    Host you suck

Leave a comment:

• Host
    replied
    ~~~Flame War Over~~~

Good work, that was an exciting battle and in my opinion, extremely close.

I will open up the poll now and players will have 48 hours to vote.

Disclaimer: There is to be no "fishing" for votes; this is supposed to be a fun fair competition, not a popularity contest, so if I hear word of anyone doing this, I will happily have one of my admin friends look at your mailbox and if they find evidence of this, you will be disqualified.

Leave a comment:

• Besttriggerman
    replied
    Holy crap are you obsessed with fungus. I mean every other sentence was about fungus and me being it. That would have almost been insulting if it isn't something I've heard small children say. But hey who am I to judge how fast you have matured which has been clear throughout this whole flame war. Your level of intelligence maybe high to a certain degree but is overshadowed by your overwhelming hate for yourself. The constant thoughts of self suicide and being sexually molested by your father at a young age has overwhelmed that little brain of yours.

Which is why I understand how you didn't mature as a child. It all makes sense now that although you have a decent amount of insults you can't get any further then the basic common word bash. It's ok though because even people like you need to win medals. So I hope you get votes for the win in this little competition. It's clear to me that you need some sort of confidence booster far more than me. So Host you should just hand him the win. God knows if he doesn't win flame wars he has nothing left to live for. No I'm not going to go through the whole ordeal of telling you to go die. In all honesty I'm sure you will be able to do that all on your own. Shit it will probably be a death due to your stupidity. Like tripping over your own shoe laces and onto some tracks. Ohh crap my bad forgot you can't tie your shoe laces which is why you have Velcro based shoes. Maybe next year.

Your sad excuse to not flame me in your last post shows nothing but weakness. You clearly have nothing left to say other then the words of fungus and the over use of backslashes. You want to know something that perhaps you haven't realized yet? I still think you're a small child slamming there head against the keyboard because all the crap you have written has amounted to the same shit I took on your mothers chest last night. Nothing! It's ok I was amused for a total of 3 minutes throughout this whole competition with you...your constant talking in circles and short comings in just about every category has forced me to take afternoon naps. I'm sooooooo thankful I don't have to sit here and read your boring ass flame posts anymore as I am beyond tired of them. I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board.

Rather than me bash your personal life anymore I will let it all go and just wish you the worst of luck in every way possible. If you ever have the time please come to America and visit me at my trailer home. You can finally come visit your sister at the park. She makes a bad ass rat pie you should defiantly try. Maybe later we can both go down on her since that something you're used to anyway. This flame war has opened my eyes to allot of things. One that I should stop using my phone to flame people as it takes far too long. Two Don't let small children near computers otherwise you get nonsense writings like you have posted.

Anyway I digress: I don't claim to be the best at anything. As you stated I won by default against tits. I wish he had been around to post all his comments as he would have proved to be a far better competitor then you were. But he didn't. I wish I could say your post were entertaining but in all reality they were just wrong and fucked up. What person constantly fantasizes about fungus on a milkmen's nut sack and fucking pigs. It's just fucked up. So I leave you with this.. it's a phone number to a psychologist
    1-312-478-9655

Go get yourself checked out because you are mentally fucked up. I hope they treat you well in the Looney bin as it has been brutal to watch you try and fit in with society. Best of luck and please remember don't swallow the straws. They are for sucking like the dicks you have sucked in the past. Not for eating.

Fuck you and have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• BOOOBY
    replied
    Hi Trigger

Originally posted by Besttriggerman View Post
    Hell you even stopped quoting my posts.
    Okay thanks – I will continue to random-quote your stupidity!

Yawn......
    I was amused by what you had to post the first 3 posts and now I'm just bored of it. I get more excitement watching paint dry then reading your boring ass shit. If you want to continue to write yourself into depression then by all means go ahead. It's sad enough you have to do research on me because you finally have realized you have run out of things to say. Guess my last post about you running in circles stuck out to you. Hell you even stopped quoting my posts. Guess what I say has more use to you then you want to believe. It's ok not everyone was meant to be a leader or successful in this world. We need people that do useless stuff to. I mean I'm happy you're a follower and are ok with it. You're so used to coming in last that you have developed a mind set for it.
    In just about everyone of your posts you have told me to go die or vanish from this planet. I mean if you have to resort to threats to try and make a point you have done nothing but enforce the fact that you are just about as useless as shit on the bottom of my foot. But like I said hey we need this in the world who else is going to clean the crappers at the end of the day other than people like you.
    Fuck me dry, you can speak a ton of useless shit! You dumb retarded fuck, nothing you have written has “stuck out to me”, (lol) except that you try to convince everyone that you are so great because you won by default to Tits, and that you are such a superior witted and written person, when in fact you have less fucking brains than that spore of fungus on the milkman’s balls I mentioned, that went into your mother’s rotten cunt, that conceived the thing that now is you. You are living in delusion Best-Pig-Fucker. I do hope you notice the subtle variation on my last insult, or was that over you head? Maybe it did not “stick out to you” enough?

Fucking hell that entire paragraph is useless, yet you claim to be a “man of some substance”, so to say – You spoke somewhere about sticky black stuff under your foot...try washing, you lazy dirty cunt....however....have you ever seen sticky black stuff under a Dinosaur’s foot? It’s dead cavemen, Fungus-Boy. That’s the only substance you remind me of. A COWARD who runs away at the first sign of a threat. Ask any ex-Ronin player, they will tell you it’s true.

I maybe the worst thing to come out of any women's uterus. But at the end of the day I have a successful life and am happy. Its more then I can say about you. A person who hates their life so much that they have to sit down and do nothing but revert to dirty bathroom jokes. You liked the fungus on the bottom of a milkmen's nut sack joke so much because you're so used to liking it.
    Yes you are indeed the worst thing to pop out from your MOTHER’s CUNT. And how you measure your value AFTER that is subjective to yourself. Not others. Grow the fuck up Fungus-Boy. You are reaching again.

I can walk away from this flame war win or lose knowing that I tried my hardest not to beat up on a handicapped person
    Pathetic, Fungus-Boy.

Ohh one more thing you asked if I was deaf or something. If you at all had a brain you would realize that being deaf has nothing to do with this game and or these flame wars. Mainly because deaf people have issues with their hearing. How the fuck would that effect me in what you have written
    Duh..... This coming from the self-proclaimed ENGLISH professor.

Americans revert back to personal jokes because we are confident enough in ourselves to do so.
    No. You are just stupid, with an IQ that number that matches your shoe size, and that is all there is to it. Have another doughnut, Fungus-fuckface.

Guess what I say has more use to you then you want to believe.
    Sorry, No, lol, don’t delude yourself.

In just about everyone of your posts you have told me to go die or vanish from this planet.
    Yes please! Fucking die already, lol! And that is NOT a threat, just a very sincere wish on my behalf. You can take it as a threat if you wish, I don’t care what you think, and all you are doing is reaching again.

hey why don't you just go on and write about me as a person now or how I am trailer trash. I mean you don't do what I ask you to do anyway. Dance puppet dance.
    LOL! Fungus boy, really? I did do that already, in case you did not notice. Lay off the GenKem Mate.

Yet I have managed to flame you ....
    Where lol?

Anyway, cheers to you, Trigger, you kind of sucked in most places here, and I did find you wanting in this exercise, so I won’t bother to do a closing flame here on you as you were honestly your own worst enemy here and did trip horribly over your own thoughts and words, which in most places made no sense to me and were mediocre at most. Honestly, I say that in all niceness to you. You really were terrible.

I do hope that your friends step up to the plate and vote for you, and I wish you all the best as you proceed with whatever the hell it is that you do in this game or life. One thing though, PLEASE tell me you are not on staff? I would hate to see the game go down due to having “people like you” on staff. Your blogs are shit enough as it is...sorry, just being honest here. They really are bad. Really.

It was fun chatting to you, and you were a decent opponent, in one or two lines you wrote. I had to really search your text to find anything that had meaning, and found a lot of nothing. Sorry, I know you claim the same about me, but really, the only reason you do this is because you have been rendered useless by me with whatever you post. You know it is true.

So okay, cheers Fungus, good luck to you, and I will be anxiously looking out for your obituary somewhere, someday.

Leave a comment:

• Host
    replied
    Alright, last round gents; make the posts count.

I'll put up a poll as soon as Trigger makes his final post.

Leave a comment:

• Besttriggerman
    replied
    Yawn......
    I was amused by what you had to post the first 3 posts and now I'm just bored of it. I get more excitement watching paint dry then reading your boring ass shit. If you want to continue to write yourself into depression then by all means go ahead. It's sad enough you have to do research on me because you finally have realized you have run out of things to say. Guess my last post about you running in circles stuck out to you. Hell you even stopped quoting my posts. Guess what I say has more use to you then you want to believe. It's ok not everyone was meant to be a leader or successful in this world. We need people that do useless stuff to. I mean I'm happy you're a follower and are ok with it. You're so used to coming in last that you have developed a mind set for it.
    In just about everyone of your posts you have told me to go die or vanish from this planet. I mean if you have to resort to threats to try and make a point you have done nothing but enforce the fact that you are just about as useless as shit on the bottom of my foot. But like I said hey we need this in the world who else is going to clean the crappers at the end of the day other than people like you.
    You have managed to say the same thing over and over again and then you write this last post. Sadly enough it was short and well disappointing. Interesting how you take away a man's material how he has nothing to work with. For instance this entire time you have attacked me as a player and what I have done on this game. Good for you as that is what flame wars is about. Yet I have managed to flame you wit out even knowing your game name (although I believe I know who this is ). So excuse me if I feel I am at all slightly more superior in this competition then you. I can adapt to what dumb asses like you toss my way because I don't have to resort to just player profiles or game style. But hey why don't you just go on and write about me as a person now or how I am trailer trash. I mean you don't do what I ask you to do anyway. Dance puppet dance.
    Americans revert back to personal jokes because we are confident enough in ourselves to do so. Something you clearly are not able to do. You would rather spend your time bashing others to make yourself feel better. The bottom line is though that no one is worse than you. A man that fantasizes about fucking animals all day long that sits and waits by the computer for the chance to flame people. I mean really you are a sad excuse of a man. If you even want to call yourself that.
    I'm bored of this round because you say shit that is retarded. Now you're going on talking about shit floating in a toilet? Take you all day to come up with that one. Yet for you.. The medal goes to lil dickey. So rather than writing a bunch of stuff that describes you I think I'll just post this lovely picture that says it all.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

So please post some more boring crap to read. If it wasn't for the rule that I have to respond I would let you keep talking to yourself because you make yourself sound like an idiot all on your own. SO while you're sitting there thinking about how you can relate pieces of turds to me please think about this.

I maybe the worst thing to come out of any women's uterus. But at the end of the day I have a successful life and am happy. Its more then I can say about you. A person who hates their life so much that they have to sit down and do nothing but revert to dirty bathroom jokes. You liked the fungus on the bottom of a milkmen's nut sack joke so much because you're so used to liking it. Brought back some good memories huh? I can walk away from this flame war win or lose knowing that I tried my hardest not to beat up on a handicapped person. I have always told people that I wouldn't abuse those of the special needs and so far I have done a good job not saying to much about you that could be classified as disabled persons abuse. So please post your last one and make it worth reading because I literally feel asleep half way through your last post.

Ohh one more thing you asked if I was deaf or something. If you at all had a brain you would realize that being deaf has nothing to do with this game and or these flame wars. Mainly because deaf people have issues with their hearing. How the fuck would that effect me in what you have written. I mean are you that stupid that you don't know the difference between blind and deaf? Make a lil more sense next time.

Leave a comment:

• BOOOBY
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTz View Post

Bonjour Trigg, just a teeny fyi if you are going to bring the dictionary into your argument you should realise its "English" not english...... Love you when will you be returning my Enrique album?
    Fuck even Craig can see that you are an embarrasment to yourself, lol.

Just saying

///////////////////////////////Maxed

Leave a comment:

• BOOOBY
    replied
    Originally posted by aefhdfhsgjsfhs View Post
    bobby sucks, end of story, he is lame, best wins by a landslide

-kimbo
    Fuck off Jason, you fucking arse creeper cunt. Put your mouth where your bravado is and you may yet get some repsect from after what you did in 14 Union.

Fucking wanker cunt

Leave a comment:

• BOOOBY
    replied
    You will “give me” what, Trigger? Please, lol, I laugh at your childish condescension. I find everything you say pathetic, actually, and I do not need you to evaluate what I “deserve” or not. I told you this before, Are you fucking deaf or stupid? I don’t give a Pig’s-Cunt what you think. I find this precious coming from you, as you have proven to be nothing but a Turncoat when it best suits you. But, I guess, enough of that – you are right, I have flogged that one a bit too much. Haters will hate though, and you have to live with that.

Oh Please, lol.....dick size – again, you are just trying to be reactive to what I write, and revert to petty statements about anal sex. I am so over that already. So do you remember how you”oh-so eloquently” bragged about how you “scared off” challengers in your first pre emptive post here, to me? – You state I just use different words to say the same thing, so it should not be too hard for you to just become artistic and creative yourself?

I love how you complain that I circle your quotes and respond, then you go do the same thing without circling mine. I find that very amusing. I also find amusing that you do react like a typical (The ignorant type) American, when you are intellectually challenged. You revert to personal insults. Anyone can do that,...sorry for you, but for now I do not need to even do that, in order to show my prowess and superiority over your smug, condescending, poorly formulated thought processes here. You are a mental mess, my friend, (I call you “friend” with all my fucking hatred and it is meant as sarcasm, FYI) and it is not hard to dissect your poorly worded bullshit that you post here.

I also just noted that you do some blogging for this game, what the fuck is the staff thinking? Bloody hell! I now am asking myself as well if it is possible that you are part of game staff as well? God help us all if you are!

Anyway, I actually thought the milkman thing was brilliant, but, oh well...sorry if it upset you.

Regards Danzig – well, you are both cut from the same jib, not so? Both Ronin Turncoats...oooops...sorry....there I go again....

Okay so let’s summarize my thoughts about you: I am not impressed by you as a player, never have been, not impressed by you as a writer, you are mediocre at the very least, and also not impressed by your intellect, which is dismal, to put it politely. I also intensely dislike you as a person, due to your smug suppositions that you are TMB’s answer to mankind in these flame wars. Your very first post showed your arrogance. I find you lacking in your responses to me as reactionary and you seem to be reaching for God-knows-whatever, by further discussing your inadequate manhood. Listen mate, I actually don’t give a fuck about your penis, ok? Do you have something of a bit more substance that can carry some weight in this discussion please?

Your incoherent ramblings are somewhat reminiscent of a useless piece of turd that gets shat out when one has a constipated shit. It just floats there and has fuck all meaning to humanity.

Die, you cunt.
    PS: have fun with the backslashes:
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Leave a comment:

• Besttriggerman
    replied
    [QUOTE=NuTz;50219]
    Well since you have never been introduced to a dictionary or the english language for that matter let me break it down for you. According to the rules you are challanger one meaning you were supposed to post first. Which implies that my first post was not actually... not the one you are claiming to be my first post. So please learn how to read, write and for god sake learn how to use the words cunt and cum properly.

Bonjour Trigg, just a teeny fyi if you are going to bring the dictionary into your argument you should realise its "English" not english...... Love you when will you be returning my Enrique album?

Hahah Ive been doing flame wars through my phone since ive been on buisness so hahah the spelling has been rough for me ... and enrique is my HERO

Leave a comment:

• Besttriggerman
    replied
    Just because I dont sit on my computer waiting for someone to post on flame wars doesnt mean I wont take a second to write something about you. Which in all fairness is far more then you deserve. But ill give it to you anyway.

Lets start off with the size of my dick. Its small yet gets the job done. I mean you never complained when I was fucking you in the ass. But hey guess thats what happens when you are so used to being rammed in your asshole dont seem to feel much. Kinda how your weak excuse of a flame war has effected me in anyway. You have written the same thing over and over again just using different words. You go on to talk about how im pathetic and sad and all out stupid. yet you are the one that continues to hide behind a false name... continues to post a picture of your dickhead face on these forums.... Ohh and might I mention the repeated comments about America and people from here being straight up trailer trash.

Come on man/women or beast what ever the fuck you are. All your doing is talking in circles. So much that you had to copy and paste qoutes from my flame. I mean really are you incapable of writing more then half a page of words? It shows true desperation to copy and paste others qoutes because you
    A. Cant remember what your oppenent said because your memory is as good as a bull with tits
    B. Are Incapable of developing your own sentences that actually make sense and dont refer to some animal
    C. You cant fill a whole page of usefull material. In fear of people thinking your an idiot you have to try and fill a page with my writings.

I mean if you really need me to I suppose I could write your flames for you. I mean since you like what I write so much. I just didnt realize I had such a fan in game that wanted to copy me to a T. Heavy lies the crown kinda thing.

"Aren't you the fucking inquisitive one, lol? Insecure much? lol, your complexes start to show as you start to question what the fuck is going on here, right? Lol, basically, what that says is that you are a fucking loser...wait, I already said that....but damnit man....stop asking stupid fucking questions, you fucking tool."-Booby

Intersting that you state this when in all reality you gave no answer to my question. Is it that perhaps I am not showing any source of insecurity but rather forcing you to show facts? Ohh you dont have any? Guess since you didnt want people to focus on all the bullshit lies you have been saying you felt it was neccessary to revert the question I asked back at me by saying that im insecure with what is going on.

But if I was ever insecure I would come to you for that expertise. You still have failed to say your real game name! failed to answer any of the questions I have asked you! Failed at life in general. So really who is the insecure one? You have done nothing but hide behind a false pretense and tried to act lie a tough guy. But hey you dont need me or anyone else to validate who you are right? I mean you clearly stated that at teh end of your post. I mean who doesn't want any form of attention but then post 3 more times after his post. IM reaching good god man perhaps you should look in a mirror.

You have written just about everything the same since this round started. Nothing is new and your insults and so called jokes are ammusing for children. BUt I will give you this. You have said a few things right and I will admit them here.

1. Danzig is my bus boy and he cleans real well ha
    2. Your right im not at your level. Its hard to reach your level when its below poverty. I mean how can I even compare to the level of crap you are at.. Its near impossible to even get close to that but ill work on it.
    3 50-100 votes I could get. Number seems a little high but if I get votes its not because I have a fan club but more because people can read past your same bullshit you are saying over and over and over and over again. Shocked you havent made yourself dizzy yet.
    4. I have a small dick . Sure hahah its a cyber game and if you need to focus on the leangth of my cock well then go ahead.. I mean im sure you have compared dick sizes with your dad a few times. You know what small looks like
    5. I am a fungus of a milk man. Ill give you partial credit. AS I came from sperm from the nutsack from a male who ran a dairy farm. So Partially correct answer. you get half a point for that.

Blah Blah Blah Im a loser. Coming from the guy waiting by the computer for me to post? Yea ok im the loser. Get real. You spent the time to find a picture of a dude with a dick on his head. .. the time to wait for me to post.. and im the loser. If this is how you view life I now understand why a soup kitchen even said you werent capable of working for them.

So lets go. Our round is coming to an end and your going to do the same thing you have done for all the other posts which is copy and paste and circle around all the questions at hand. Perhaps you can pull that DICTIONARY out of your ass that you love so much and learn some new words for idiot, since thats all you post about anyways. I wont be sitting here waiting for your post so dont expect to see it in 30 seconds like you want. I know how eager you are to try and make yourself look glorious when you are just trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

Dont worry though I put your name in for the next flame wars. Perhaps then we can see how uncreative you really are.

Leave a comment:

• NuTz
    replied
    [QUOTE=Besttriggerman;50047]Well since you have never been introduced to a dictionary or the english language for that matter let me break it down for you. According to the rules you are challanger one meaning you were supposed to post first. Which implies that my first post was not actually... not the one you are claiming to be my first post. So please learn how to read, write and for god sake learn how to use the words cunt and cum properly.

Leave a comment:

• Visitor_Q
    replied
    Lol then why don't you? CouldA shoulda woulda...

Leave a comment:

• aefhdfhsgjsfhs
    replied
    danzig this bobby guy is a doosh, i could flame him talking thru jims penis, my god, what a tool

Leave a comment:

• Danzig
    replied
    Someone is a little sensitive I'm sorry both of you are doing a wonderful job and should be commended. It's not too often you get to see two chimps make fun of each other. Now lets top it off with you two throwing fecal matter at each other and eating the bugs from one another fur.

Originally posted by BOOOBY View Post
    You're another fucking loser Danzig. Don't let your head get too big, you are nothing special, really, and just a legend in your own mind. Fucking hell - I could flame you and Trigger at the same time and you would both come up severely lacking.

You are both a fucking joke. Only fools are wise in their own eyes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X